Spring Has Sprung.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2015 12:25 PM

I had a great session with my homies in 80 degree weather the other day and it was absolutely great!

We filmed what we did throughout the afternoon and evening. Here's a link:

"

The weather and the good times made me finally realize that spring is officially here. That got me pumped.

What are your plans for the spring?

I would like to go to more skateparks and get more content on YouTube since I won't have to worry about weather nearly as much as I did in the winter.
I may try to make a short spring edit or something. I'm not sure yet.
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/18/2015 12:45 PM

Rode allot this week , weathers looking shit today , getting a new wheelset with some slick tires in a couple weeks from transition pretty stoked on that

|

4/18/2015 12:51 PM

Goddammit fuck you. I was planning on having this awesome day in Columbus today with Brandon from here and my friend but my car died last night. I guess it's not all bad though, if it didn't die last night it would've died in Columbus. I'm gonna try to make it when I get another car.

At the trails, we're already planning a huge quarter and a really fast line so that should be fun.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/18/2015 1:18 PM

RUSH

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

4/19/2015 1:54 PM

suscriberd smile

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

4/19/2015 3:51 PM

So fucking funny

|

4/19/2015 6:49 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Goddammit fuck you. I was planning on having this awesome day in Columbus today with Brandon from here and my friend but my car died last night. I guess it's not all bad though, if it didn't die last night it would've died in Columbus. I'm gonna try to make it when I get another car.

At the trails, we're already planning a huge quarter and a really fast line so that should be fun.

Sorry to hear that your plans for Columbus didn't fall through. I hate when that happens!

I'd like to make a trip into Ohio this summer. We should try to get everyone around you that rides together at a skatepark or something.

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:49 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

RUSH

Of course! cool

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:50 PM

cro tec wrote:

suscriberd smile

Thanks, m8.

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:50 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

So fucking funny

Thanks, dude. This video was definitely a good one.

Thanks for spamming my instagram as well. laughing

|

YouTube

4/20/2015 8:21 AM

I'm gonna try to heal up, and then film some stuff and add it to last years stuff and compile an old fart edit.

Might put front stoppers on again.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2015 7:13 AM

Build trails. Get a camera. Make videos. GET PAID SUCKA!!!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/22/2015 4:03 PM

nice. i'm just stoked to ride. the other night i went on a 10 mile bike ride at 2am...at 3am it was still 60 degrees and i was wearing a tshirt cruising around town. i didn't come on here much during the winter because i hated thinking about bikes not being able to ride.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands