Spring Has Sprung.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2015 12:25 PM

I had a great session with my homies in 80 degree weather the other day and it was absolutely great!

We filmed what we did throughout the afternoon and evening. Here's a link: ">

The weather and the good times made me finally realize that spring is officially here. That got me pumped.

What are your plans for the spring?

I would like to go to more skateparks and get more content on YouTube since I won't have to worry about weather nearly as much as I did in the winter.
I may try to make a short spring edit or something. I'm not sure yet.
|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/18/2015 12:45 PM

Rode allot this week , weathers looking shit today , getting a new wheelset with some slick tires in a couple weeks from transition pretty stoked on that

|

4/18/2015 12:51 PM

Goddammit fuck you. I was planning on having this awesome day in Columbus today with Brandon from here and my friend but my car died last night. I guess it's not all bad though, if it didn't die last night it would've died in Columbus. I'm gonna try to make it when I get another car.

At the trails, we're already planning a huge quarter and a really fast line so that should be fun.

|

4/18/2015 1:18 PM

RUSH

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

4/19/2015 1:54 PM

suscriberd smile

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

4/19/2015 3:51 PM

So fucking funny

|

4/19/2015 6:49 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Goddammit fuck you. I was planning on having this awesome day in Columbus today with Brandon from here and my friend but my ...more

Sorry to hear that your plans for Columbus didn't fall through. I hate when that happens!

I'd like to make a trip into Ohio this summer. We should try to get everyone around you that rides together at a skatepark or something.

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:49 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

RUSH

Of course! cool

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:50 PM

cro tec wrote:

suscriberd smile

Thanks, m8.

|

YouTube

4/19/2015 6:50 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

So fucking funny

Thanks, dude. This video was definitely a good one.

Thanks for spamming my instagram as well. laughing

|

YouTube

4/20/2015 8:21 AM

I'm gonna try to heal up, and then film some stuff and add it to last years stuff and compile an old fart edit.

Might put front stoppers on again.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2015 7:13 AM

Build trails. Get a camera. Make videos. GET PAID SUCKA!!!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/22/2015 4:03 PM

nice. i'm just stoked to ride. the other night i went on a 10 mile bike ride at 2am...at 3am it was still 60 degrees and i was wearing a tshirt cruising around town. i didn't come on here much during the winter because i hated thinking about bikes not being able to ride.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands