Sprocket Spacing

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2009 3:38 PM

Does it really matter which side of the sprocket you put the sprocket adapter on if you put a washer on the other side of the crank arm?

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

5/6/2009 3:43 PM

Just try to have both crank arms the same distance away from your chainstays.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/6/2009 3:51 PM

So would you suggest having a washer between sprocket and crank or one between sprocket and BB.

|

Dakota, will you be my sperm donor so that I can have babies that shred like you.- Ben C

5/6/2009 4:51 PM

Put it between The Sprocket and the BB not the crank arm cos then it wont tighten properly

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

5/6/2009 4:51 PM

Sorry for the long response....

I have mine bb, adapter, spocket, and crank. Is there some special reson for you to need
a washer there? Otherwise you ok without it. Don't worry. Its actualy better if the sprocket bolt has more threads to to grip the crank arm tighter.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting