Sprocket help.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2013 4:56 PM

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. When ever i tighten my wheel / chain and ride for a little bit my chain comes loose. I have a mds and it came with the 19mm adapter and i have 22mm cranks so do i need a 22mm adapter or what? And when i had my 19mm cranks i used the adapter and had the same problem. ermm

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2013 5:07 PM

Wait how did you get a 19mm adapter on a 22mm spindle? You would need a 22mm adapter probably. Is your wheel going forward in your dropouts or anything?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/10/2013 5:16 PM

Four wrote:

Wait how did you get a 19mm adapter on a 22mm spindle? You would need a 22mm adapter probably. Is your wheel going forward in your dropouts or anything?

My wheel doesn't go forward. I mean't i used my 19mm adapter on my 19mm cranks. But i only used one adapter for me 19mm cranks and i have two (just found one laying around) i guess the mds came with two idk i forget like one for the front side and one for the back? :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2013 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2013 7:53 PM

The mds should have a 22mm spindle spacer. The only cranks that don't need a spacer with a mds are wom/twombolts, thunderbolts

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/10/2013 7:59 PM

Gump wrote:

The mds should have a 22mm spindle spacer. The only cranks that don't need a spacer with a mds are wom/twombolts, thunderbolts

I don't think mine came with the 22mm one. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2013 8:57 PM

If you bought it brand new and still in the bag it deff should have been in there

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/10/2013 9:05 PM

Gump wrote:

If you bought it brand new and still in the bag it deff should have been in there

I bought it brand new in the bag. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149