Sprockets

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2014 4:37 PM

Trying to decide on a new sprocket...
Requirements: 25t, multiple bolt holes, comes in red, black, silver, or raw.
Everywhere is sold out of the Tree OG which I was very set on.
I'm currently between Eclat Vent, BSD Superlite 3D, Primo Aneyerlator V2, Cult Member V2. Based on reviews on here I'm leaning towards the Cult. I ride street and park and only grind on my non-DS and I don't do sprocket bashes.
Cheers

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

9/8/2014 4:39 PM

Stolen sumo. on sale on dans too.

|

9/8/2014 5:37 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Stolen sumo. on sale on dans too.

Stolen sprockets are horrid, my friends and I have been through like 4 of them

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

9/8/2014 5:42 PM

my aneyerlator v1 lasted me 2 years with all of the crankarm grinds id do so id reccomenend it unless they went backwards on strength

|

9/8/2014 5:50 PM

joshcooldude wrote:

my aneyerlator v1 lasted me 2 years with all of the crankarm grinds id do so id reccomenend it unless they went backwards on strength

Dang, upon closer inspection it looks like only one of the cutouts is a bolt hole so cancel that from the equation. angry

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

9/8/2014 5:59 PM

I have a red, 25t Merritt Mighty sprocket that I may be interested in selling. I've never sold anything on here though so I'd have to talk to a friend about it first.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/8/2014 6:38 PM

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

9/8/2014 8:02 PM

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

9/8/2014 8:29 PM

I wish i had a Tree Lil Buddy frame sometimes. in woodgrain. lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/9/2014 10:24 AM

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/10/2014 9:44 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

lol I was just about to do this

Empire had told me that Tree was out of stock so I didn't think of actually checking Tree directly myself. Pretty damn stoked.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

9/10/2014 12:24 PM

Get the Lite, they're soooooooooooooooo nice

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher