Sprockets, odyssey or tree??

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2016 4:39 PM

Im getting the odyssey thunderbolt cranks soon and i cant decided what socket drive sprocket I want. The tree lite or the odyssey fang?????

|

2/11/2016 4:55 PM

Can't really go wrong with either, Tree makes great sprockets but I like the incisor teeth on the Odyssey sprocket so I'd probably go with the Odyssey personally.

|

2/11/2016 10:20 PM

Be wary of the incisor teeth. I just got a kmc kool 710 chain and it doesn't fit over the flat top properly. It works fine with a 410 or 510 chain though

|

2/11/2016 11:28 PM

Tree by far . I actually owned a splined one. , it was sick . Wouldn't mind a new one even .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/12/2016 5:14 AM

I have a blue spline drive tree and I love it. I just can't decide if I want another one in socket drive or if I want to go with odyssey this time.

|

2/12/2016 12:45 PM

Whenever tree decides to drop a sandwich guard sprocket I'll get it.

I am currently digging this Odyssey MDS 25 tooth with a sandwich guard. It's really nice. I can literally bash the fuck out of it and it stays 100% straight and my chain is safe always. Also i don't ever get anything caught in it.

I have also had a tree lite sprocket in both 28 and 25. They are both fantastic! I think they are pretty near impossible to bend. I sprocket stalled on both of them a few times, zero bends.

So either one is perfect. I also owned the Chase Hawk Sprocket in 27t. It was tougher than anything too! I loved it.

So pick any of them, you will be set dude. That La Guardia sprocket is beautiful, but I'm probably gonna stick with my MDS. I've never had a nicer sprocket.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/12/2016 1:37 PM

Odyssey sprockets are made to last. The teeth on them are thick and durable. You really can't go wrong with any Odyssey sprocket.

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/12/2016 2:04 PM

Thanks for the input guys!

|