St Louis , Missouri

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2013 6:45 PM

Gonna be out there for a few months, anyone from the area? While where Im staying no one rides but Im thinking of mailing my bike to avoid high prices through my airline.

If anyone is from the area let me know. Havent rode since my accident but it'll be nice to at least try or just cruise.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/30/2013 7:20 PM

HardBMX_Tim is from the area, and so I'd DeviantBMX or whatever, used to be BMX4orlife. Tim knows more about the actual scene around here than I do. I'm always busy with my kids, and I'm old, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/30/2013 7:30 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim is from the area, and so I'd DeviantBMX or whatever, used to be BMX4orlife. Tim knows more about the actual scene around here than I do. I'm always busy with my kids, and I'm old, haha.

Im 33, my flight is scheduled for Nov 20th. Gonna be staying with my gf, she works usually from 10-5/6 so it gives me a lot of free time. Figred Id post on here and see whos in the area should I definitely bring my bike.

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

10/30/2013 8:36 PM

Yo
I'm your guy haha. I just moved an hour out from stl but I can definitely come show you around. If you feel like shootin me a text @ 3145605050 thatd be whatsup. There's quite a few parks in and around the rim of STL and I know majority of the street spots. I'm always down to show newcomers to my city lol. Aslong as you don't mind ridin with a youngn.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/30/2013 8:40 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Are you from STL chuck?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/30/2013 8:42 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yo
I'm your guy haha. I just moved an hour out from stl but I can definitely come show you around. If you feel like shootin me a text @ 3145605050 thatd be whatsup. There's quite a few parks in and around the rim of STL and I know majority of the street spots. I'm always down to show newcomers to my city lol. Aslong as you don't mind ridin with a youngn.

How old are you? I ride with all ages now so its no big deal to me. It'll be months since Ive rode and Im missing it.

|

REFS-

10/30/2013 8:47 PM

Sixteen m8. And my homies are 16-19 so you'd be with some little ass kids in your eyes I guess haha.
And only problem with a few of our parks is they cost $10-12. And I'm broke, so I could tell you where they're at but probably couldn't go with you less I find some mula.

|

10/31/2013 3:14 AM

I'm in stl n I was going to make thread about riders in stl a couple of days ago. I'm a old kind a 31 but I'm looking for some good street spots on the south side maybe somebody to ride with

|

10/31/2013 8:10 AM

Im down to ride with anyone regardless of age. I prefer street spots over parks. Ill definitely ride with everyone here when I arrive, hopefully the weather isn't to bad. What's its like from Nov-Jan?

|

REFS-

10/31/2013 10:52 AM

@Tim, yeah, I'm about an hour southwest of Stl, out Hwy 30.

I'm 40, and haven't ridden with anyone besides my kids since I was a teenager. It would be awesome to get a group together and ride some street spots. As far as the weather during those months, it goes both ways. It can be warm some days and snow the next.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/31/2013 10:58 AM

What chuck said^
Hmmm. Why don't we all get together one weekend and go fuck shit up? I'd be so down.
And chuck I don't know my highways, but what town are you located in? I'm in warrenton now. I was in North county st louis (5mins from plannine) so I know a lot of stl street spots to hit up

|

10/31/2013 11:16 AM

Someone manual over that giant arch

|

10/31/2013 12:01 PM

It's a small town called Cedar Hill. We just moved about 7 months ago from Arnold.

|

10/31/2013 12:15 PM

Well shit, trying to get together soon as he gets to town? We could just shred downtown.

|

10/31/2013 12:24 PM

Well I've never ridden downtown. That could be sweet for sure!

|

10/31/2013 12:32 PM

Downtown is sweet has some cool spots

|

10/31/2013 1:05 PM

Oh yeah. Downtown is sweet. Ill show Yall all the spots

|

10/31/2013 1:20 PM

I want in on this! Im actually 30 minutes from plan nine and an hour from st louis. I know a few spots( i ussually ride plazas and parks) but it sounds like tim knows a ton of them!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

10/31/2013 1:23 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

I want in on this! Im actually 30 minutes from plan nine and an hour from st louis. I know a few spots( i ussually ride plazas and parks) but it sounds like tim knows a ton of them!

Lets get it. Someone make a facebook page and we all join it to get shit planned out. @deviant where you from?

|

10/31/2013 1:35 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Lets get it. Someone make a facebook page and we all join it to get shit planned out. @deviant where you from?

St peters.

|

Deviant BMX store

10/31/2013 1:43 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

St peters.

Oh shit we might know eachother. I used to go to westhoff all the time. Also my girlfriend lives there. Down the street from mid rivers.

|

10/31/2013 1:59 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Oh shit we might know eachother. I used to go to westhoff all the time. Also my girlfriend lives there. Down the street from mid rivers.

hmm i never go to westhoff and truthfully dont know any bikers from here? Im on the other side of the city... so i kinda doubt it but who knows.

|

Deviant BMX store

10/31/2013 2:25 PM

In down on the fb page. Da STL loaned rides or something like that

|

10/31/2013 2:36 PM

I'm born n raised on the south side. I lived on the North side for awhile n I lived I Hillsboro for 3years now I'm back on the south side so some good street spots but I don't have car I ride every ware

|

10/31/2013 7:45 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

hmm i never go to westhoff and truthfully dont know any bikers from here? Im on the other side of the city... so i kinda doubt it but who knows.

Meet up at westhoff sometime?

|

10/31/2013 7:57 PM

Westhoff???

|

11/1/2013 9:08 AM

jason.puder wrote:

Westhoff???

Ofallon skatepark. I'm currently making our fb page

|

11/1/2013 10:07 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Meet up at westhoff sometime?

sure but i dont know when. This weekend im moving my brother all weekend so i doubt this weekend... but maybe next weekend?

|

Deviant BMX store

11/1/2013 10:26 AM

I made the fb event page and invited about everyone I know. Go get on it "¡STL SHREDFEST! (BMX)" and add me on Facebook facebook.com/adrenaline.BMX1 and we'll get a group convo going to plan everything out. Also make sure to invite your m8s to the event page!!

|

11/1/2013 10:27 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

sure but i dont know when. This weekend im moving my brother all weekend so i doubt this weekend... but maybe next weekend?

Sounds good man! Just let me know what day ahead of time.

|