Standard bykes

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2016 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2016 5:35 AM

please delete this thread

|

5/30/2016 10:41 AM

As long as he is a good person now and was touching kids or something , it's all in the past ( presuming something happened amyways )

Standard is sick

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/30/2016 5:00 PM

Court records for most states are online. If you (for example), were interested in someone's criminal history in the state of Iowa, you could search "Iowa Court Records", work through the horrible user interface, and see what exactly someone has been charged with, convicted of, had dismissed, sued for...whatever.

|

5/31/2016 3:12 AM

Always liked their stuff, never tried it though

|

5/31/2016 3:43 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

As long as he is a good person now and was touching kids or something , it's all in the past ( presuming something happened ...more

Ah so u have heard this.

|

5/31/2016 7:13 AM

Sounds like your friend wants attention if im honest, Standard came in hard early nineties made a decent amount of money, but basically S&M, T-1, Hoffman, got a huge slice of the pie, everybody wanted one of those brand and standard kind of joined every other brand for a while in the bullpen.

They were still making stuff, Rick had his own signature frame in 02 and was pumping out frames and parts like noones business until about 04 when money started running slower, riders were starting to realise they could ride lighter bikes, standards were not feathers back then, after basically shaking up their entire business they came back heavy in 05 and did in house production from 07.

No time for prison there but i'll do some digging.

|

5/31/2016 1:13 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Sounds like your friend wants attention if im honest, Standard came in hard early nineties made a decent amount of money, but ...more

My friend bought some standard parts and is thinking of building a sta500. We were all riding in the mid 90s and are well aware of standards rep. I would like to squash this rumor. I dont want to support someone guilty of those crimes. I couldnt find anything via google.

|

5/31/2016 1:32 PM

As long as he is a good person now and was touching kids or something , it's all in the past ( presuming something happened ...more

johnduff86 wrote:

Ah so u have heard this.

I have not actually , I only have heard of the guy , never seen an edit or movie part of him ... I'm not up to date with 2008 and before lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/31/2016 5:22 PM

johnduff86 wrote:

Ah so u have heard this.

I have not actually , I only have heard of the guy , never seen an edit or movie part of him ... I'm not up to date with 2008 ...more

You need to YouTube some Rick moliterno my friend , that guy is a legend , front brake God , and no I have not heard of him getting in legal troubles ever , I'm guessing some bullshit lie

|

6/1/2016 9:21 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

Ah so u have heard this.

I have not actually , I only have heard of the guy , never seen an edit or movie part of him ... I'm not up to date with 2008 ...more

eskimojay wrote:

You need to YouTube some Rick moliterno my friend , that guy is a legend , front brake God , and no I have not heard of him ...more

And Rob Ridge while he is at it. Fucking wizard of a rider.

|

6/1/2016 11:34 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

Ah so u have heard this.

eskimojay wrote:

You need to YouTube some Rick moliterno my friend , that guy is a legend , front brake God , and no I have not heard of him ...more

This is something I completely agree on.

Kids need to check out older edits and videos, back when people actually paid for that stuff.

Riders would go all out for their video parts, but they weren't pumping out clips every day on instagram etc. It was awesome.

I remember ordering up a few vids and waiting for them to come in the mail, when they did I would watch all of them multiple times in a row, then go ride.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/1/2016 1:19 PM

call and ask him yourself

|

It’s all bmx

6/2/2016 4:17 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids need to check out older edits and videos, back when people actually paid for ...more

Those were the days. Staring at the BMX Plus photo spreads, buying whatever random BMX video a local skatepark would happen to stock.

I have fond memories from back then, but man do I love the easy access to video content now a days.

|

6/2/2016 7:13 PM

My buddy was saying he had a vhs player I could have is love to watch my copy of standard domination again

|

6/2/2016 7:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

My buddy was saying he had a vhs player I could have is love to watch my copy of standard domination again

Somewhere packed away I know Ive got at least Dead Sailor, On the Down Low, Damn Kids, and Baco 9.

If I really dig I got some footage of a young Morgan Wade in his first contest at Eisenbergs. Half the video is me zooming in on some chick though lol.

|

6/2/2016 11:08 PM

A lot of old videos are on bmxmdb.com, there's a lot missing too but I spend hours on there when I'm feeling nostalgic

|

6/3/2016 5:36 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

please delete this thread

apparently no on has heard of him getting into legal trouble. Any way to delete this thread?

|

6/3/2016 5:34 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

A lot of old videos are on bmxmdb.com, there's a lot missing too but I spend hours on there when I'm feeling nostalgic

Ive been out of the game for awhile, just getting back into it recently. Stumbled upon that site awhile back. Nothing short of amazing.

|

6/3/2016 6:11 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/5/2016 9:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kids need to check out older edits and videos, back when people actually paid for ...more

just like everyone watching can i eat religiously before riding

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

6/5/2016 11:56 AM

eskimojay wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

JonnyGanja wrote:

just like everyone watching can i eat religiously before riding

Can I eat and criminal mischief all day.

|

6/9/2016 5:49 AM

I have a Standard Sta OX chromoly from the early 2000's. A good bike, but heavy as a pig.

|