Standover height on the 657

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2013 1:29 PM

What is the standover height on the Total bmx 657 Frame?

|

8/5/2013 1:33 PM

7.1 and its horrible

|

8/5/2013 1:34 PM

That's weird Joe. I know you had one so you should know haha but a few places list it at 7.75"

|

8/5/2013 1:38 PM

Topsey wrote:

That's weird Joe. I know you had one so you should know haha but a few places list it at 7.75"

nah thats wrong, i had one and its as low as the mankind justice because of the seatclamp and yeah its the most unstable hunk of junk in the world, spent most my time picking myself of the ground having either nosedived or looped out

|

8/5/2013 1:39 PM

Topsey wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

nah thats wrong, i had one and its as low as the mankind justice because of the seatclamp and yeah its the most unstable hunk of junk in the world, spent most my time picking myself of the ground having either nosedived or looped out

and fir the hangover they increased the standover height and even nor its only 7.4

|

8/5/2013 1:40 PM

Wasn't that where the name came from? 6.57? Or did I hear wrong?

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/5/2013 2:50 PM

I know it was low but 6.57" Stand over height is lower than a couple of the Flatland Frames i have/have owned. It doesn't look THAT low!

|

8/5/2013 2:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2013 2:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

I know it was low but 6.57" Stand over height is lower than a couple of the Flatland Frames i have/have owned. It doesn't look THAT low!

Christ, anything below 8.5 is stupid I think, I had a Tierra 3 was a fun frame though, think that was 7.8. I can see why for flatland though.

|

I got refs

8/5/2013 2:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

its 7.08 exactly i think but rounded up to 7.1, its not 6.57 at all

|

8/5/2013 3:03 PM

That's Crazy... I don't know why, because i really hate Mark Webb & the whole shitty Emo, Piercings, Tattooed, Skin Tight Clothing Fag Image. But the Hang Over seems like it would be really fun to piss around on in a skate park.

|

8/5/2013 3:19 PM

I just have just seen that Mankind Justice Frame!!! How the fuck does anyone ride that?! That's lower than an average Flatland Frame! In fact i wouldn't even run a Frame that low for Flatland!! Scoot, Scoot!!!

|

8/5/2013 3:36 PM

Topsey wrote:

That's Crazy... I don't know why, because i really hate Mark Webb & the whole shitty Emo, Piercings, Tattooed, Skin Tight Clothing Fag Image. But the Hang Over seems like it would be really fun to piss around on in a skate park.

|

I got refs

8/5/2013 3:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

I just have just seen that Mankind Justice Frame!!! How the fuck does anyone ride that?! That's lower than an average Flatland Frame! In fact i wouldn't even run a Frame that low for Flatland!! Scoot, Scoot!!!

had one for a bit, absolutely vile, only good if you are riding really small parks like 4 foot max, same with the 657

|