Starting a youtube looking for suggestions

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2015 6:07 PM

So I was told by a good rider that i should start a youtube channel since im just starting off and people would enjoy looking back at it after a few years. Im looking for suggestions and things you guys like. Ive seen other people that make webisodes but they dont cut anything out but include things that are boring and not fun to watch. I just want some input to see what viewers and riders enjoy seeing. Im also planning to do this with another friend, and we need a channel name. I was thinking L & J Bmx or something like that since thats the start of both of our names but idk. Help please :D

|

10/1/2015 6:51 PM

Film game of bike with your friends.
Film your trip to parks.

Interview your older sister if you have one. I will watch if she is of legal age.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/1/2015 7:39 PM

one try kid wrote:

Film game of bike with your friends.
Film your trip to parks.

Interview your older sister if you have one. I will watch if she is of legal age.

Alright ty ty , still looking for more input. Do you think the name L&J Bmx would be bad?

|

10/1/2015 7:40 PM

|

10/1/2015 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2015 8:56 PM

Come up with a dope Name for your channel.

L&j rhymes with hella gay. Dont use that.

Teach The entire world Bar spins

Do whacky stuff

Play gamez of bike with Everyone

Create And Sell Stickers that The kids would love.

Buy a BMW

Get on strangers pro team

????
Profit

|

10/1/2015 10:26 PM

Do your own thing. Put out lots of content but make sure you don't get too repetitive and keep it interesting. L&J is just gonna make people think of LZ. I think the best names are things that don't just have "something BMX" like chocolate truck, east coast destruction, atown trash, i like those crew names. Mostly just film yourself and friends having fun, don't force it, and film without making it look like you're in an earthquake and you should be good. Also don't beg people to subscribe, especially by commenting on peoples IG, it's so annoying.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/2/2015 6:22 AM

Post all kinds of things, be it funny stuff, helpful tips, trick tips, bike repair stuff (make sure you know what you are doing), pranks, games of BIKE, reviews of parts YOU HAVE (too many kids review parts they don't own/have experience with), and so on.

Some people have a channel and they split it to different categories, so have one for reviews, one for trick tips, one for games of bike etc.

And like above, don't beg for subscribers/likes/shares. I've seen some gaming channels and every 2 minutes it's like "subscribe and hit like if you think kittens are adorable" and "hit like if you like it, or if you don't, just like it!".

In the words of Chief Grady from Supertroopers, "Desperation is a stinky cologne."

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2015 6:33 AM

+1 for videos of your (of age) sister. Preferably either (1) getting out of the shower, (2) in pajamas or (3) in a bikini.

|

10/2/2015 12:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2015 12:17 PM

CULT_BMX wrote:

Alright ty ty , still looking for more input. Do you think the name L&J Bmx would be bad?

Like other poster said, L&J rhymes with gay.

and "LandJ" doesn't make any sense. You might end up printing shirts in the near future.
L&J sounds like a peanut butter brand.

Use you're nickname and your state or year of birth or whatever else...
If you have an awesome nickname that you gave yourself like i did, you just go with it.

Yes, have your sister do cameo's on your channel. it makes it less boring and predictable.

Bikini pics only if 8/10 body... minimum...

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/2/2015 12:18 PM

tecnic1 wrote:

+1 for videos of your (of age) sister. Preferably either (1) getting out of the shower, (2) in pajamas or (3) in a bikini.

how about in a black lace victoria's secret nightie though? mmmm....

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)