Stay strong

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2017 1:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2017 1:18 AM

Being through injuries of 20 years of jumping bikes myself .... hearing bmx park is in the Olympics is pretty sick ....., if you've committed your life to riding you earned it to post a picture and story in this thread .....if you ride 2 km an hour at a foot tall ledge move along .... everyone does cork 7s these days .... stephen Murray made that trick cool and still no one does it as good as he did Photo

|

6/13/2017 9:39 AM

I like the picture

|

6/13/2017 1:40 PM

He was so awesome. One of my favorites and one of the best to do it! And long live dirt

|

6/13/2017 1:56 PM

I've ridden everything I can for most my life. Wish I had more pictures when I rode BMX heavy as a kid, but here are some shots of me sending it in a variety of ways.
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/13/2017 3:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2017 3:30 PM

I remember when he dropped the 360 turndown flip on dirt at Gravity games, but they didn't catch the turndown. He was WAY ahead of his time back then. Sad he was injured, but the things he has done since then have been HUGELY beneficial to BMX, and other action sports as well.

I would LOVE to see the guy work and heal enough to move his legs. I know back in the day he had no arm movement and has generated some back. His mentor was a guy who suffered a similar injury (not from BMX) and FULLY recovered.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura