Steer tube/stem problem...need help soon!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2013 8:00 PM

So the snap in the video is the plastic thing that seals the standard headset cracked sad

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/25/2013 8:06 PM

Uh, you could probably ride it like that. I fucking hate standard headsets lol. make sure it doesn't wiggle and spins okay.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/25/2013 8:06 PM

Leave the spacer on you only have like 6mm into the stem.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/25/2013 8:12 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Leave the spacer on you only have like 6mm into the stem.

So i can just throw the cap on and everything will be dandy? And do you have a skype because there is another problem and i'm lonely haha

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/25/2013 8:21 PM

put the spacers back on. and what plastic piece did you snap? was there a plastic race, or was it like a seal/cap?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/25/2013 8:24 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Leave the spacer on you only have like 6mm into the stem.

SickDude wrote:

So i can just throw the cap on and everything will be dandy? And do you have a skype because there is another problem and i'm lonely haha

Yeah. But I havent used it in like a year so I dont know my password. Just post it in this thread.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/25/2013 8:24 PM

tomdon wrote:

put the spacers back on. and what plastic piece did you snap? was there a plastic race, or was it like a seal/cap?

The seal

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/25/2013 8:29 PM

throw out the seal. you dont need it. I don't have a headset cap on my headset currently.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!