Stem and 3ride CS

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2016 7:03 PM

Have a couple goodies coming in . I ordered a stem , some of which know but I'll put in on my bike check when it comes . I'm going to try a topload again and see how it is . I rode a Fiend Morrow and didn't like it , so I hope this is a little bit better . I'm also interested in bars , not pulling the trigger yet though . I also have a Federal Windbreaker coming , they look really good and it's always nasty here so I figured even in good days I can throw it on and if it breezes or drizzles it'll help out . Mainly because I wanted it though .

I ordered the windbreaker off 3ride , using a pre paid card . It had 83.55$ and the jacket was 85$ . I used a code and it took it down , but taxes and shipping raped me so I couldn't buy it . It was like 5$ over . More jokingly then anything , I asked them on Facebook for a code , and sure enough they phoned me and said they'll help out ! There was no usable code but the lady Michelle or someone , forgot her name , manually entered into the system and actually lowered the price for me so I could get it . How awesome is that . I sent the order but it "failed" and she accessed it from Thunder Bay and ended up giving me it for the exact amount . I got shipping free basically . I was super stoked , and shows how good there customer service is . I've spent easily 1k there and they looked up my account and saved me that little bit . Loyalty works out ! Super happy .

Little things like that , make me super appreciative . I don't want to act cheap , by someone going out of there way to help me like that means a lot . 3ride is pretty sick !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/11/2016 9:37 PM

I think wallride is still working for a 8%

|

3/11/2016 11:13 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

I think wallride is still working for a 8%

It always works . I used it , and still wasn't enough so that's when they helped me out . She said they don't do it at all but I guess I was lucky wink

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short