Stephen murray

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2013 2:50 PM

Did anybody else see the video of him on the front page moving his arms? So stoked right now....very rarely do i see videos around here that get me as stoked as i am right now

|

6/20/2013 2:57 PM

Just seen it! It gave me goosebumps i even shouted out loud when he flopped his arm over. He was sooo close to getting it it level with his chest them BAM! He got it! 6 Years is a fucking long time to wait & to see him get that makes me realize my problems are nothing compared to what he is going through & if he can have the strength body & mind to do that, Then i can do anything. As you said i am Stoked! Stoked for him, stoked for personal recovery & just stoked in general!

|

6/20/2013 3:03 PM

Thats allot of hard work to get that far i work in a brain injury hospital and see other people in his position......moving fingers is a milestone most people with those injuries will never get to.......that guys got some mad determination i cant wait for more progress from him

|

6/20/2013 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2013 3:19 PM

Wow all I can say

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/20/2013 3:17 PM

Hell yeah! The comments on the videos all over the BMX community are fantastic. I have Nerve Damage in the upper right hand side of my body & although its nothing like being paralyzed i know the pain & i know a small fraction of the harder day to day life hassles. To see someone who has been paralyzed from the neck down for 6 years like you said even more their fingers is a HUGE milestone but he moved his ARMS his whole arms! I agree with one of the comments. 10 maybe 15 years time with his strength & determination he WILL walk again! STAY STRONG!!

|

6/20/2013 3:19 PM

http://thecomeup.com/videos/stephen-murray-moves-his-arms/

There you go at least you can see the video..

|

6/20/2013 3:32 PM

I posted this yesterday,then realized it was on the home page.blush
GOOD NEWS.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

6/20/2013 6:22 PM

Dammit! I saw this a few days ago on Facebook and was gonna make a thread about it cause it pumped me up, I forgot to though. I was like "come onnnn come on!" hoping he'd flop the other arm over as well and he did. Fuck yeah

|

6/20/2013 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2013 7:13 PM

When he starts walking (he will I know it) ill freak out. Ill finally stay strong my bike out when he starts walking.
He has soo much time & effort he will walk. I believe in him hes an inspiration.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/20/2013 10:25 PM

saw him at a local comp a while back. such a inspiration.

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706