Steroids for Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2011 5:45 PM

Adderall, took some the other day cause my friend did and he killed it and whipped a 5 stair before he couldn't even whip good.

When I took it I learned 180 whips and sketchy decades that day.

anyone else try it before

|

5/9/2011 5:52 PM

No thanks, my brother is a pharmaceutical major and he said that drugs a prescribed drug for ADHD? And if you stop taking it, it will cause depression, and there is a risk of sudden death. Fuck that.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/9/2011 5:54 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

No thanks, my brother is a pharmaceutical major and he said that drugs a prescribed drug for ADHD? And if you stop taking it, it will cause depression, and there is a risk of sudden death. Fuck that.

BOOM. dont take prescriptions that aren't yours.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/9/2011 5:55 PM

i took it.... made me depressed so i now take concerta...btw dont be a fag drugs are for bitches

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/9/2011 5:57 PM

just go get a powerband
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/9/2011 6:00 PM

^those things are absolute horse shit.

one company actually had to come out and admit that everything they said about their product is fake.

PLACEBO EFFECT is all those dumb magnet things are

|

5/9/2011 6:23 PM

Popping pills is gay and faggoty

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

5/9/2011 6:32 PM

ive sniffed 5 adderals at once and was more fucked up than the time i tried coke

|

5/9/2011 6:32 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

one company actually had to come out and admit that everything they said about their product is fake.

Those balance ones trick you brain into actually thinking they work and it helps

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/9/2011 6:34 PM

Effting wrote:

Those balance ones trick you brain into actually thinking they work and it helps

which is what Placebo effect is lol

|

5/9/2011 6:35 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Effting wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

like sugar cubes or some shit

|

5/9/2011 6:37 PM

srh 420 wrote:

what are you talking about?

|

5/9/2011 6:40 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

what are you talking about?

i think he's talking about placebos in clinical trials. but to srh 420- the placebo effect can be used with anything. like with what effting said.

|

5/9/2011 6:41 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Effting wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I have never heard of the placebo effect lol, sophmore in highschool in chemistry Lets go!! hahah

and what are you taling about sugar cubes for srh 420?

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/9/2011 6:42 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

BOOM. dont take prescriptions that aren't yours.

exactly

|

5/9/2011 6:43 PM

I've taken adderals in school sometimes, they made me realllly focused. Wouldn't take them riding though, they make me all twitchy and bugged out

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/9/2011 6:43 PM

Effting wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Effting wrote:

I have never heard of the placebo effect lol, sophmore in highschool in chemistry Lets go!! hahah

and what are you taling about sugar cubes for srh 420?

idk when i saw the word placebo i thought of sugar cubes, i saw it somewhere like give one person a drug and the other a sugar cube tell them they both took the drug and see if they both freak out

|

5/9/2011 6:44 PM

i like snorting cocaine off hookers asses

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/9/2011 6:44 PM

eod1214 wrote:

I've taken adderals in school sometimes, they made me realllly focused. Wouldn't take them riding though, they make me all twitchy and bugged out

yeah since there for helping kids with ADD/ ADHD concentrate. ive heard of college students using to help study and shit. i think they made a true life about it. lol

|

5/9/2011 6:47 PM

My friend sold some fag catnip and a couple days later the kid was like " that was the best weed ever maaaan"

Placebo effect is real

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

5/9/2011 6:58 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

i like snorting cocaine off hookers asses

?rel=0
|

5/9/2011 6:59 PM

Dolphin wrote:

My friend sold some fag catnip and a couple days later the kid was like " that was the best weed ever maaaan"

Placebo effect is real

dats dat dank ass shit homie!

|

5/9/2011 7:02 PM

hes talking about sugar pills, its sugar in the shape of a pill used to take people off certian meds. they think they got this new great med. but really its sugar. its a diffrent form of the Placebo Effect. Dont take other peoples pills, its stupid!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/9/2011 7:03 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/9/2011 7:19 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Fbm Marauder wrote:

yeah since there for helping kids with ADD/ ADHD concentrate. ive heard of college students using to help study and shit. i think they made a true life about it. lol

as a college student i can say that it does help with studying and retaining information. the few times i have ridden on adderall i have found that the ability to hyperfocus on something is a plus. also you tend to talk someones ear off.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/9/2011 9:49 PM

i take it for a.d.d. no effect

|

fuck bitches, get money

5/9/2011 9:50 PM

eod1214 wrote:

you have a.d.d. retard

|

fuck bitches, get money

5/9/2011 9:58 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Effting wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

LMFAO haha

|

5/9/2011 9:59 PM

Dolphin wrote:

Placebo effect is real

lmao nice

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

5/10/2011 12:08 AM

Dolphin wrote:

Placebo effect is real

I had a friend do that once, with some middle school kids and a bag of oregano spiced with black pepper.. those guys were coughing up shit the next day.. then when we were in private school, some kid kept bragging that his dad was a big time dealer, but no one believed him.. he came to school days later with around two ounces that he stole from his father.. we took that shit and had a great summer..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand