The face afterwards though. haha

|

Bruh

5/22/2014 9:57 AM

holy fucking shit. and no gangsta rap!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/22/2014 9:57 AM

beat me to it haha. I called it out , I knew he would. Pretty dope edit and the typical Stevie riding.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/22/2014 10:01 AM

Is it just me or does it look like he smacked his chin off of the crossbar?

|

Bruh

5/22/2014 10:08 AM

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN SON!!!!

That kid just secured His place in BMX history! That was Fucking LEEEEEGIT!!! I'm still calling Him 3whipping El Toro eventually! Begin NEEDS to get that Half Cab & at least to Me will have booked Himself a place in BMX history right behind Stevie for that Banger of a truck!

|

5/22/2014 10:14 AM

Topsey wrote:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN SON!!!!

That kid just secured His place in BMX history! That was Fucking ...more

Begin already has his place as "the guy who tried to hit el toro in reverse and ate shit."

Anyway, sick edit. Music was better than I expected but it was still shit. I was expecting more 5cab smiths and super tech ledge riding, kinda disappointed that there wasnt much of it. The bangers definitely make up for it though. That 720 and 540 truck was insane, not to mention trucking el toro. Wicked.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/22/2014 10:15 AM

Hate being that guy but I'm pretty sure Garrett has trucked El Toro if not even bigger sets , no ? I haven't got Deadline , ordering it in a couple days so don't ruin it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/22/2014 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 10:18 AM

it was good and the 5 bar and truck were nuts but i much prefer stevie when he's throwing himself off big things and there wasn't enough of that imo, there were a lot of flat ledges and very few handrails which is a shame, I think he just goes with whatever the person he's riding with wants and as we know Begin does love a flat ledge
also when is he going to do a 3 whip to smith again, same with the 5 to feeble, double trucks, 360 no handers ect since he's moved to LA it seems like he stopped pushing himself as much as he did before

|

5/22/2014 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 11:02 AM

this is what i mean
and theres a legit 3 whip to smith at the end of this too
|

5/22/2014 10:51 AM

Pretty dope edit If you ask me.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/22/2014 11:31 AM

Haha I was just waiting for his banger the whole way thru, thinking is he gonna do it, then I saw el toro come into the picture and was like holy fuck here we go, muva fucker stomped that shit out man. Dudes a fucking beast!

Best edit this year so far, I know fiend have something in the works coming soon so Reynolds part in that is likely to be the only thing this year to top this.

Loving stevie's game face at the end.

Fuck yeah...I fucking love bmx !

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/22/2014 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 11:34 AM

Got me all hyped to ride, its fucking raining out and I've got the flu...

...A bastard!

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/22/2014 11:39 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...A bastard!

Sucks so bad. And the thunder was cool. But on the plus side, gonna clear out the humidity.

|

Bruh

5/22/2014 12:44 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

...A bastard!

Zach P-D wrote:

Sucks so bad. And the thunder was cool. But on the plus side, gonna clear out the humidity.

Yeah I hate it when its all muggy and shit.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/22/2014 5:24 PM

Am i the only one that finds his riding annoying? Like, props to him for pushing the limits n stuff, but when i see a 720 and three whip in a street edit it kinda pisses me off. It makes him look like a douche! I guess i'd rather just see some big roof drops with 360's. Simple and huge is cooler than crazy spinny huge tech stuff, in my book anyway.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 5:34 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Am i the only one that finds his riding annoying? Like, props to him for pushing the limits n stuff, but when i see a 720 and ...more

so you werent happy with the truck down el toro, the 3 whip down that other big set, etc? getting annoyed because you see a 720 and 3 whip in a street edit is just stupid and rediculous, just because people do it over jumps definitely doesnt mean it shouldnt be done down stairs etc

|

5/22/2014 5:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 5:38 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Am i the only one that finds his riding annoying? Like, props to him for pushing the limits n stuff, but when i see a 720 and ...more

Caelum Persson wrote:

so you werent happy with the truck down el toro, the 3 whip down that other big set, etc? getting annoyed because you see a ...more

I mean it's cool, i just don't like watching it i guess. i've never been a stevie fan.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 5:43 PM

Is it just me, or is his flat ledge game the best in the business?

|

5/22/2014 5:45 PM

I think Stevie is really pushing limits & more importantly Himself, He's put out edits with all burly shit, all the big 3s, drops, crazy big tricks to grinds, I remember a 3 no hander landing in a manual! Then this edit, shit tons of Grind combos, technical half cabs, full cabs! Stevie is just showing a different side of Is riding! Showing what a well rounded Rider he is!

|

5/22/2014 6:11 PM

I'm prepared for the hate I get, but I'm not saying he isn't good, he's really fucking good, but I find his riding a bit repetitive & he throws way too many tricks into a single line. Just me though, edit was still pretty nutty.

|

5/22/2014 6:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm prepared for the hate I get, but I'm not saying he isn't good, he's really fucking good, but I find his riding a bit ...more

the comment i made to that other dude was intended as hate, i was merely saying that you cant tell me he isnt fucking good haha, its fair enough, everyones going to have their own thoughts about his riding, but you cant deny that hes fucking good lol

|

5/22/2014 6:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2014 6:34 PM

Before I say some negative things, I'd like to say a few positive words.

That was a sick edit. I'm a big Stevie fan! Loved the truck down El Toro and all the grinding and spins. It was a great edit.

On the other hand, I thought it could have been better. I thought Begin's edit was better. Not just because of the crash, but because of all the effortless tech lines and stuff. I loved it.

Stevie's edits have been quite repetitive for the past year or so......I'm not saying they're bad but it just seems like in almost every single one of his edits, he does some really cool grinding, he 540s and big gap /drop and he 360s or truckdrivers down something really big. Now that's really cool and all but Stevie needs to start being the game changer that he is and do some different stuff every once in a while.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/22/2014 6:33 PM

I am now bracing myself for a death threat from Caelum Persson. laughing

|

YouTube

5/22/2014 6:35 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I am now bracing myself for a death threat from Caelum Persson. laughing

As you should be

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 6:36 PM

Stocksy wrote:

That was a sick edit. I'm a big Stevie fan! Loved ...more

so just out of curiousity what would you like to see from him?

|

5/22/2014 6:40 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

I think he should backflip el toro and do nothings off giant drops.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/22/2014 6:40 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

Something new and fresh! His edits are great but I feel like he could make better ones because he is so skilled!

|

YouTube

5/22/2014 6:41 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Something new and fresh! His edits are great but I feel like he could make better ones because he is so skilled!

More suicide no handers would be great.

|

YouTube

5/22/2014 6:44 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

More suicide no handers would be great.

fair enough i can totally see where your coming from and im sure he could up the anti a bit,
but to be fair hes already hit us with game changers for the past year or so, like, who 3 whips stairs? as far as im aware hes the only one doing that, but yeah fair enough, i can see what you mean about his edits being very similiar over the past year or so cause realistically they are hes just taken some of his tricks to bigger things

|

5/22/2014 6:47 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

fair enough i can totally see where your coming from and im sure he could up the anti a bit,
but to be fair hes already hit us ...more

I love the 3 whips down big stuff! That's sweet but the only edit that I've seriously LOVED that had Stevie in it lately was that one where he rode that park in CT and did the 7 on the wedge. I loved that edit. I watched it so much! I usually dislike park edits too because I ride almost nothing but street but that edit was just amazing to me.

|

YouTube