Stevie Churchill Signature Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2014 12:35 PM

Low profile design with one metal pin side and one plastic pin side... pics up in a moment , it's on my phone. So he has a frame , bars , upcoming forks , tires , and now a pedal !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/12/2014 12:41 PM

Photo

Mobile vital sucks , had to switch it to 64 bit but here you go !
|

My Cult 2 Short

9/12/2014 12:51 PM

so ezra flats plus pedals or premium slim pc's with metal pins. will probably shatter like every other slim pc pedal

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/12/2014 1:12 PM

tomdon wrote:

so ezra flats plus pedals or premium slim pc's with metal pins. will probably shatter like every other slim pc pedal

Eclat pedals have always been good to me, my nylon eclat slash PCs are a slim pedal and have took some decent hits this year but they're still running smooth tho, I reakon these churchill pedals will be fine too.

Eclat know what they're doing.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/12/2014 1:35 PM

True that, loads of people i know run plaza pedals, they all love em

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/12/2014 2:57 PM

I'd buy these , I was actually wanting Premium Slims and metal pins so it works for me !

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/12/2014 3:26 PM

I'll stick with my Twisteds or toss my Metal Hamiltons on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/13/2014 12:35 AM

another year... another pair of pc pedals. Whatever.. they work. buy it and stfu.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/13/2014 1:24 AM

BMXism wrote:

another year... another pair of pc pedals. Whatever.. they work. buy it and stfu.

Thats kinda like saying 'another year... Another chromoly frame...'

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/13/2014 7:20 AM

New tree pedals look awesome and are priced extremely well. I'd still go dugan over anything new right now.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/13/2014 10:19 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Thats kinda like saying 'another year... Another chromoly frame...'

Pretty much. New year, diferent rider, diferent color, stickers, dimensions...v2,v3,v4,v5.. same as always. I don't mean to sound negative, but not much has changed in 10 years. Same shit. Only thing new is the date.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/13/2014 4:40 PM

Pedals come in both a bushing system with beefier axle or a more affordable looseball system.

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/13/2014 4:46 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Pedals come in both a bushing system with beefier axle or a more affordable looseball system.

Anyone that buys PC pedals that have sealed bearings or bushings is a tard. The bodies will be shat out waaaaaaay before a loose bearing wears out.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/13/2014 5:15 PM

So basically jcpc's?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/13/2014 5:19 PM

I'm loving my metal Mac pedals , rode one plastic pedal snapped it within weeks never going back

|