Stevie Churchill signature Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 5:46 PM

http://www.federalbikes.com/team/pro-team/stevie-churchill/

"Frame?

Sample signature frame…."

I figured he'd get one , but I guess its offical.
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/19/2013 6:33 PM

The most boring fucking rider.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/19/2013 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2013 7:15 PM

Four wrote:

The most boring fucking rider.

What he said.......frames these days are all coming out with similar geo......it's not really signature in my mind to do frames like that........the last innovative frame I seen was the guerra martyr with the Maltese bb

|

8/19/2013 8:23 PM

eskimojay wrote:

What he said.......frames these days are all coming out with similar geo......it's not really signature in my mind to do frames like that........the last innovative frame I seen was the guerra martyr with the Maltese bb

Like Bruno Hoffman's frame. "One of the most anticipated frames ever," yet it has the same fucking geo and features as every other damn frame.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/19/2013 10:02 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Like Bruno Hoffman's frame. "One of the most anticipated frames ever," yet it has the same fucking geo and features as every other damn frame.

Gotta admit though , I love purple and Bruno is one of my favourite riders

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/20/2013 1:02 AM

i cant wait till i order my frame..shit is gonna be differant as fuck

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]


follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

8/20/2013 12:22 PM

What REALLY pisses me off, i know a few companies don't do this but a LOT do. You have a rider who is Brakeless, hasn't ridden Brakes for probably 80/90% of their riding life & THEIR SIGNATURE Frame gets SHITTY Removable Brake Mounts?! Well no if its my Signature Frame & i don't run Brakes & never will then i DO NOT WANT SHITTY Removable Brake Mounts on it!! Yeah, yeah, yeah... Limiting your market etc etc.. I can almost guarantee you will loose about 5% of the Frames potential buyers because of the lack of Brake Mounts. The vast majority of people who buy "Signature" Frames buy them because they ride like the person who's Frame it is. Take Fit for example, they offer removables on all their Signature Frames. Most of them are Street Riders, take the Benny L & Marv Frames for example? I know there are a VERY, VERY small minority of people riding them that run Brakes on them but how many people who want to ride like Benny or Marv & emulate them ride with Brakes? NONE!! That's now many! TAKE NOTE!

|

8/20/2013 12:35 PM

yeah, getting the marv soon and NEVER putting brakes on her. so waste of a clean look imo. but if i were them id make 95% brakeless and 5% with welded mounts for those who will run brakes.

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 12:44 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

yeah, getting the marv soon and NEVER putting brakes on her. so waste of a clean look imo. but if i were them id make 95% brakeless and 5% with welded mounts for those who will run brakes.

EXACTLY!!! This is how it used to be. If you wanted Brakes you had WELDED Brake Mounts & if you decided to go Brakeless forever it was your tough shit for buying a Frame with Mounts, You sold it, rocked it with the Mounts or Cut them off! If you bought a Frame with No Mounts & you decided you wanted Brakes... You sold it, Got a shitty Brake Plate or Had Mounts Welded On.. The VAST Majority of riders that are Brakeless will never run Brakes, & the people who want to run Brakes, rarely take them off!!...

|

8/20/2013 1:05 PM

I have to disagree, there are riders that want the option and stuff. I mean i know i like to have the option. It really doesnt mess that much up? i mean yeah, some frames have really shitty quality brake mounts, but why not just improve that? just make cleaner looking stuff and make it more reliable.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/20/2013 1:06 PM

Anyone know the specs on that frame btw?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/20/2013 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2013 1:08 PM

75.5 headtube angle, 13.55 rear end, 9inch standover, I think thats what I can remember from asking

|

8/20/2013 1:19 PM

Four wrote:

The most boring fucking rider.

After Chad Kerley.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/20/2013 1:21 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I have to disagree, there are riders that want the option and stuff. I mean i know i like to have the option. It really doesnt mess that much up? i mean yeah, some frames have really shitty quality brake mounts, but why not just improve that? just make cleaner looking stuff and make it more reliable.

or do what i'm doing. rebuild old bike with brakes and have new bike brakeless.

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 6:08 PM

Georgee wrote:

75.5 headtube angle, 13.55 rear end, 9inch standover, I think thats what I can remember from asking

EEEEWWW NOOOO WHYYYY?! ;( i dont like that. Thats awful! I like to flow too much to be having that type of geo. I dont like the steeper stuff, i do trails and jump like things more nowadays more than street. I love drops too, im not very tech. Its too sketchy, i sure hope this is wrong. Or maybe they messed with the tubing atleast. Stevie Churchill is a crazy rider and he is freakin huge and goes huge too, he better atleast have this thing super tough! Damn! I was actually looking forward to this frame too :/ personally, i like Stevie Churchill! He is freakin crazy and does some crazy gnarly stuff, and he DOES have a bit of a style, he is so quick and i think it looks manly the way it is. He isnt so robotic. He has some real skill honestly!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/20/2013 6:56 PM

Georgee wrote:

75.5 headtube angle, 13.55 rear end, 9inch standover, I think thats what I can remember from asking

I believe thats the Lacey right? I'm pretty sure Stevie's frame is going to have a 75 HT and a shorter CS than other Federal frames

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/20/2013 8:00 PM

Georgee wrote:

75.5 headtube angle, 13.55 rear end, 9inch standover, I think thats what I can remember from asking

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I believe thats the Lacey right? I'm pretty sure Stevie's frame is going to have a 75 HT and a shorter CS than other Federal frames

Yeah!! Seriously, ill be mad if it is some tech street thing! I dont know why companies really dont try to do something kinda different. I sure hope there is something other than another color than normal.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.