Stevie Churchill's setup

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2016 8:18 PM

Hey, what's Stevie Churchill's EXACT setup?

As shown in this video? I'm wanting a new bike and I want to copy Stevie's bike completely, because if it can withstand him, it can withstand anything. Thank you!
|

10/17/2016 8:52 PM

Federal Churchill Frame
Primo Churchill Cranks
Federal Churchill bars
Primo Hubs
Primo Churchill tires, not released yet
Primo Headset
Federal 22 Fork.
Primo Icon Sprocket
Primo Pro Seat
Not sure if Primo or Federal Stem
Primo Binary Pegs

All found by using his instagram and federal/primo website to check his bike

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/17/2016 9:01 PM

just build your own fucking bike dude. just cause it works for him doesnt mean its gonna work well for you

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/17/2016 9:14 PM

@bmxfromma I want Stevie's bike. I've pancaked 3 front rims, and I've noticed the stuff Stevie does is huge, so if it can withstand him it can withstand anything, including rage from barspins.

|

10/17/2016 9:16 PM

Guys... I can't even right now. XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/17/2016 9:48 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Guys... I can't even right now. XD

Give him a break we were all that guy at one point tongue

He's updating his frame and bars this upcoming year for 2017 and he has signature cranks and tires coming out , plus a headset (fucking gay tho)

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/17/2016 11:51 PM

If you want stuff to last, don't buy federal. He can pick up new parts whenever he wants and it doesn't cost him anything. For all we know he could go through a pair of wheels every week

|

10/18/2016 8:13 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

If you want stuff to last, don't buy federal. He can pick up new parts whenever he wants and it doesn't cost him anything. For all we know he could go through a pair of wheels every week

this is pretty much truth.

The edits don't show how many parts he actually goes through and gets for free

I am not judging your hero worship though...my first bass guitars were influenced by Steve Harris and Geddy Lee...but I also now have others that I like as well

sounds like you need to look into parts that can take the most abuse...and if you are paying for them, are also the most cost effective. I don't know anything about Federal so I can't comment on them pro or con....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/18/2016 10:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2016 10:59 AM

My two Federal frames over the last 4 years or so have been good (Lacey and Twilight), my Drop Bars and Liquid forks were good too. That's about all my experience is.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/18/2016 12:45 PM

I know of 3 lacey frames that cracked in the same place (at the toptube/headtube weld). And they've always been fairly easy to dent. Although they're probably no better or worse than most frames on the market. Maybe I've only seen ones that have been abused, but it's enough to put me off. Plus, as a brand they've never appealed to me.

But my point still stands. We don't know how many parts any of these pro's go through, they're certainly not going to advertise a frame snapping or whatever. Chances are, non of us are going to wreck parts unless we're either doing something wrong, or expecting too much out of a part. If you do big drops, something will break at some point, and it'll break quicker if you're not landing properly

|

10/18/2016 6:58 PM

Get Bone Deth stuff and slap some PH48s on it. THAT's a bike that won't break.

|