Stickers

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2013 3:32 PM

Once you take off stickers, don't you feel like your part loses value? I just got some chrome Fit Mac bars and I just absolutely couldn't stand the horrible graphics so I took all the stickers off except for the one sticker left on the crossbar which just says "Fit Bikes". I then slapped on a black/clear Demolition sticker and now always think of how people will think that my bars are some random shit.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/22/2013 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 3:41 PM

not really I actually dislike stickers which I don't approve of on parts. Like frames and what not. A company should make frames without any decals or stickers let the rider design it however they want. I think maybe a nice sticker somewhere on the part representing the company is good, other than that I don't like it.

My bike currently has no stickers on it.... and I love it that way. Can't even tell what company made the frame or bars or stem, beautiful!!!

|

6/22/2013 3:58 PM

On my Benny i kept the Head Tube sticker because i think that makes the frame. I'm getting Mac bars & i'm doing the complete opposite lol, keeping the weird mushroom sticker & loosing the Fit Bikes one. I'm hoping to get some of the new Benny Graphics soon too. I'm just gunna use the Fitbikeco top tube ones though i think. I have some badass Eclat ones i put on my Down Tube & i think i will probably keep the Majority of the Eclat stickers on my Eclat parts too. Man that was a long speech for basically saying depends what they look like lol.

|

6/22/2013 4:16 PM

Topsey wrote:

On my Benny i kept the Head Tube sticker because i think that makes the frame. I'm getting Mac bars & i'm doing the ...more

No, but those colorful stickers looked like absolute crap on the chrome bars. I was going to carefully take off the two colored stickers and put them on my frame for the nice look, including the baked sticker that was on one of the handles. That didn't happen the way I wanted it to cause the bike shop was hot and the adhesive really stuck onto the bars and I had to use WD40..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/22/2013 4:17 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

not really I actually dislike stickers which I don't approve of on parts. Like frames and what not. A company should make ...more

Yeah, one really nice sticker on all of the parts would be good, except not every single part on your bike needs logos and engravings..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/22/2013 4:58 PM

Nope I don't care about stickers. I don't like them on my bike unless they're smaller and fly stickers. It annoys me when kids don't ride parts due to the color,scratches or no stickers. I don't give a fuck if someone painted the bars as long as it's decent or if the stickers aren't on. A lot of bars are stamped anyways, where the grips go I leave that sticker on.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/22/2013 5:08 PM

OH one thing i meant to mention. I have to put the BSD Raider up there for the best graphics/stickers ever released on a BMX frame i honestly don't think i would remove a single one!

|

6/22/2013 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 5:14 PM

I think the Mac stickers look sick. Also kept the stickers on my Odyssey forks, but not my frame or cranks.

When I was running my Verde bars, I had an Empire sticker and a Hoffman sticker on them, and all the workers at my bike shop thought my entire bike was from Hoffman. -___-

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/22/2013 5:55 PM

I don't really care for a bunch of graphics all over my bike, just makes it look too busy to me. I've ripped most of the original stickers off all my parts. I have a couple stickers on my frame of brands that i like and my rims have the gsport stickers, other than that i don't really like too much. As far as it losing value i don't think it's a big deal but i guess it depends who you ask.

|

6/22/2013 6:27 PM

Imma take mine off

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/22/2013 9:56 PM

all i do is take a wet paper towel and hold it to the sticker for about a minute. then it peals off like butter.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/22/2013 10:11 PM

i only like stickers if i put them on myself i have this chieftain skull sticker from my old subrosa arum that gos on the downtube when i got my bike i was like shit looks dope but i hated it so much i took it off without destroying so i could use it later after i got my kink i found the sticker by my front step i have no clue how it got from the back of my garage to my front step but i was like whatever i put on my frame with some glue same position as it was on my subrosa and it looks quite nice im actually gonna be getting a shadow sticker pack soon for my bars frame and forks like i said if i didnt put it there then it will bother the hell out of me i don't really know why

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/22/2013 11:52 PM

The Noster, is perfect, comes with 2 "SUBROSA" stickers on the TT and a sticker pack, I still haven't used a signal sticker out of the pack, but I did add the Slayer logo inspired sticker that comes in the normal Subrosa sticker pack. Other than that, it all depends on the part, color, and look of the sticker. I love the DT sticker on the Subrosa Balum though, I will admit that.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/23/2013 1:48 AM

only have the sticker off of my Proper TTXL bars on my bike as it's a nice and subtle sticker

|

Bruh

6/23/2013 2:26 AM

Why do you even give?
Just ride em, it's not about who has the trendiest bars its about how you ride.
That's what people will look at...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/23/2013 4:12 AM

All my stickers are gone except the hoder bar sticker because I think it's fucking cool. Apart from that, fuck stickers.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/23/2013 4:42 PM

It's just a sticker guys. I stopped caring, whatever sticker is on my bike stays. I'd rather ride than worry about a sticker no one cares about.

|

It’s all bmx

6/23/2013 4:46 PM

i got some sunday stickers from jim c im waiting to put on my frame

|

6/23/2013 5:12 PM

I want some old fly stickers, if anyone has them sell me them : D

The stickers on my bike is the fit sticker on my forks and the sticker on my t-1 bars.

|

6/23/2013 5:29 PM

andyferly wrote:

Why do you even give?
Just ride em, it's not about who has the trendiest bars its about how you ride.
That's what people will ...more

Wow, I'm pissed that you reminded me. I could've waited another 2 weeks and got the newer model chrome Hoder bars for $60 discounted. Instead, I decided to be impatient yesterday and get my Fit Mac bars for $65. Like I said, I'm a dumbass sometimes when it comes to patience.... On CL, I get desperate sometimes and sell shit for really cheap and regret it a ton later on.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/23/2013 5:49 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Wow, I'm pissed that you reminded me. I could've waited another 2 weeks and got the newer model chrome Hoder bars for $60 ...more

Haha I always buy shit for no reason and then regret it. I just bought a frame for 50 that I didn't even need and just let my friend use it. I plan to buy another that I don't need , I bought a bike on CL once for like 200 just to part it kept the frame and cranks, and to ride it while I sold my old set up and used the money to build my bike now haha.

|

6/23/2013 7:32 PM

I had an Animal sticker on my frame before & some retard at the park thought it was an Animal frame hahaha.

|