Stickers

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2013 10:56 PM

What stickers do you have on your bike and why?

|

12/21/2013 11:11 PM

fuckit,

A Lotek sticker on my fork. Always had a Lotek sticker on there, it just looks good. then on the other side of my fork I have a Grindlab sticker which shows support to an indoor skate park I've been going to lately.

a Monster Army sticker on my bars to rep them for support they've given me this past year & upcoming year.

2 !GB! stickers on my frame, one on my head tube & one on my down tube right next to my BB. !GB! is sort of a hometown crew. And finally, a FITBIKECO sticker on the other side of my down tube. Looks sick and (name drop) THE Van Homan gave it to me haha. I like a clean look, so right now all my stickers are white lettering or white on black stickers

|

12/22/2013 12:09 AM

I personally don't like having stickers on my bike

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/22/2013 12:11 AM

Man ease off making new topics.

|

12/22/2013 8:43 AM

all of my stickers except my t-1 cup of joe sticker are from brands i have on my bike

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 8:48 AM

Im OCD about having the OG stickers/decals on my parts. Other than that I dont like putting stickers on my bike unless they go well with my color scheme.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/22/2013 8:54 AM

I have a Sunday cloud sticker, I plan on getting some Monster stickers and I wish I had the one on the picture

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

12/22/2013 8:56 AM

I have this "Anti-Scoot" sticker I got from Adam LZ and then I have a couple Mutiny Stickers that friends gave me and a Dans sticker on my forks. When I put stickers on I don't expect them to stay on long because most stickers are cheap!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/22/2013 9:01 AM

3 danscomp stickers that come with the orders

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/22/2013 9:41 AM

2 stickers from my lbs on the seat tube and down tube. a sunday sticker on my head tube. a 41 thermal sticker on my forks. and a demo sticker on the crossbar of my shadow bars. (i don't know why…) and that is that. i kinda want to post pics in a bit.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/22/2013 11:01 AM

I've got a 1664 distribution sticker because they are from my hometown......and I have this rappers sticker evil ebenezer from Vancouver I met him at one of his shows when he opened up for bliss n eso .......we ended up talking about biking and he gave me his stickers and said throw them on my ride so I did he was a pretty chill dude

|

12/22/2013 11:06 AM

Gypsy Top Tube stickers, Sputic stickers on the forks, on Cult sticker (bring the hate bitches) on the fork as well. Stock Headbangers sticker on the bars. I used to be sticker crazy but never really put any on my new frame

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/22/2013 1:09 PM

none, I have a laser etching on my headtube of a martini

and I think a fit sticker on the bars

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/22/2013 3:45 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

you have a Liquor frame?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/22/2013 4:10 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

you have a Liquor frame?

yupyup

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

12/22/2013 4:10 PM

I have a Skavenger Sticker on the Top Tube RIGHT by the Head Tube, You know the SKA-VEN-GER one wink Oh Yeah & Because I am Hardcore, Legit, Gangstarr Street I have written # I Believe & # They DO Exist ...laughing

|

12/22/2013 4:12 PM

i want an animal sticker so i can cut it and make it say anal

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/22/2013 4:36 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i want an animal sticker so i can cut it and make it say anal

win. you just won.

|

12/22/2013 5:04 PM

Haha SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many People Did The Whole Anal Thing BITD! There's A Red Fit Dak In The Bike Check Section with One!

|

12/22/2013 5:20 PM

lol its funny as fuck
we put it on this soccer moms car who got pissed at us for not watching out for this scooter kid (her son) who fell and scraped his knee at the skate park
she was across the street at starbucks roflmao

|

12/22/2013 5:34 PM

Only the stock decals from parts. Other stickers are a pain in the ass and besides the classic lotek sticker on the fork or brand of bars on the crossbar, most stickers are/have been a pain in the ass for me. IMO bikes look cleaner with minimal extra stickers

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/23/2013 9:31 AM

The Premium stickers that came on the inside (frame side) of my crankarms, and the Demolition stickers on my rims.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2013 9:35 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I personally don't like having stickers on my bike

None. I have lots on my skateboard though.

|

12/27/2013 3:54 AM

I have the original stickers the came on it and two fox ones

|

12/27/2013 2:02 PM

Huffy and mongoose and those walmart smiley face stickers.

|

12/27/2013 6:11 PM

okay im bored enough to respond to this post.
a WTP and skavenger sticker on each side of my forks,
currently no stickers on my frame cuz i rawed it and after 2 months fly still havent fuckin sent me any more,
fit sticker that comes on the bars,
odyssey sticker that comes on the rim.
keepin it simple.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/27/2013 7:28 PM

stock bsd/wza stickers cuz bsd is the shit

oaklandish (510 reppin down in la)

oss on the hubs/bar/inside crank arm and the come up on my fork. never really liked oss until i met adam22. for all the haters on this board, dont judge until you meet him he is chill as fuck

animal sticker from the nigel sylvester jam in lb

|

12/28/2013 1:01 PM

I always have to have 2 stickers on my headtube and downtube, usually circular in shape. And 2 other stickers, one on the side of the downtube and one on the side of the top tube, usually both by the chainstay and seatstay. So in all 4 stickers on frame max most of the time. I try to put more stickers on and it just doesn't feel right. And I like to keep all original stickers unless they're gay like the ones that come on the Fit Mac bars. But yeah, if stickers get way too torn, I still keep them as long as they aren't raggedy and peeling off too bad.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/28/2013 8:30 PM

dk(1979 logo) on steertube, dk bicycles on downtube, top tube, Odyssey, Shadow...

Depending on the wheels I get, I might put a demolition sticker on the top too.... but i'll probably just save up for the odyssey 7 K-A

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/28/2013 8:54 PM

On my current bike I only have a go pro sticker. On my old frame I have a sticker that says Mean People Suck!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling