Stickers or no stickers???

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2018 4:13 PM

What do you guys think looks better, sticker or no stickers???

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

1/3/2018 4:32 PM

I like clean stickers that match each other and look good... not just random ugly stickers placed all over the place...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/3/2018 5:19 PM

I always remove the stickers off my frame slowly over time (just removed the last one last week lol).

I usually keep the factory stickers on my bars, wheels and forks though...

|

1/3/2018 5:37 PM

I just took the sticker off my down tube today

|

1/3/2018 6:53 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Im thinking about taking the head tube and seat tube stickers off.
|

1/3/2018 6:55 PM

I like stickers that keep things relevant. I’ll put shop stickers on my bike, maybe some band and local tattoo shop stuff. Generally its a way to personalize your bike.

But I dont like taking stickers off my bike though. Some people like that clean look, but for BMX I absolutely do not mind my bike being an advertising billboard. I might remove some stickers but generally its because its peeling off bad, but that doesnt happen too often.

To each their own really. Do what you want and dont let other people’s rectal opinions influence you too much.

|

1/3/2018 7:32 PM

Photo

Photo

Here is some better pictures
|

1/4/2018 5:36 AM

One time I put a sticker on this guys bike when he wasn't looking and it totally made him lose his shit. Funniest thing ever.

Sticker it up, make it your own. Unless it's strictly a show bike, you're gonna fuck it up anyway. I used to go to hobby lobby and get animal stickers all over my bike lmao

|

It’s all bmx

1/4/2018 7:19 AM

Depends on the bike. I like stickers but I keep it minimal on my bikes. I keep pretty much all stock stickers and just add a few in tasteful places that represent shops or brands I use.

|

1/4/2018 9:35 AM

I like stickers but not too. Many

|

Hmmm

1/4/2018 3:41 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Depends on the bike. I like stickers but I keep it minimal on my bikes. I keep pretty much all stock stickers and just add a ...more

This... I'll keep the stock factory stickers on and add a few brands (like Vans etc.) And shops that I've used and like (ONSOMESHIT, Albes, Empire, Dans, etc.)

|

1/4/2018 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2018 5:44 PM

Keep it minimal and clean . It bugs me when someone rides a Fit frame , and has 1 BSD , 2 Wethepeople , and 1 Sunday sticker all over the damn place . Like who you trying to support ? LOL . I ride Wethepeople parts , and love them as a company so I have stickers of them slapped on my bike and helmet , that’s it for brands .

It’s not a big deal but I like having 1 or 2 stickers that match my bikes colour , what I support and that’s about it besides stock stickers . So for me , I’ll have a 3ride sticker on the downtube , a Peepgame eye on my headtube or seattube , and that’s about it . Although I actually did just sort of sticker out my headtube , I’ll take a picture and either post it or put it on my bike check . It contradicts with what I said previously , but it’s overlapped and almost grafetti like , so it isn’t a billboard .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 1:28 AM

I usually keep the stock stickers on for a while. But then I get bored and take them off, or they peel or get marked. Currently the only stickers on my bike are 1 800 pegless, and the relic sticker on my bars

|

1/5/2018 2:27 AM

Photo

Photo

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/5/2018 3:17 AM

No stickers, for the weight savings silly

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/5/2018 7:08 AM

I kinda like the die-cut stickers on bikes more than the white-backed stickers. I think anything that looks designed and thoughtful looks cool. Being a graphic designer is fucking annoying sometimes.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/5/2018 7:21 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I kinda like the die-cut stickers on bikes more than the white-backed stickers. I think anything that looks designed and ...more

Yeah stickers that don't have a noticeable border are ones I like best... Maybe you can tellPhoto

|

Hmmm

1/5/2018 9:59 AM

I like stickers on the fork, bars, and frame. The vinyl stickers with just letters. Nothing boxed off.

|

1/5/2018 10:23 AM

Oh yeah... my favorite places for stickers are on the rims... I don't know why, I just think it looks really cool....

|

1/5/2018 10:39 AM

OP, you should totally do this:

Photo

|

1/5/2018 11:52 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Photo

Less is more

|

Hmmm

1/5/2018 11:58 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh yeah... my favorite places for stickers are on the rims... I don't know why, I just think it looks really cool....

Completely agree. I kinda love the way the G-Sport rims look with the big blocky type spaced out. White on black. Looks very cool.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

1/5/2018 1:08 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Photo

Ok

|

1/5/2018 1:46 PM

Should I take the other stickers off???

|

1/5/2018 1:51 PM

Photo
|

It’s all bmx

1/5/2018 2:52 PM

adamnmexican wrote: Photo

high top supras are mandatory when riding this

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/17/2019 12:30 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Photo

what are those tires

|

8/17/2019 1:28 PM

I like a clean look with no stickers. I have 0 stickers on my bike, everything was taken off.

|

8/17/2019 9:03 PM

I like stickers when I bored, I just take out and put the new one. make our life colorful

|

8/17/2019 10:24 PM

My bike barely even has any paint on it. No stickers at all

|