Still EOD

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2012 6:54 PM

Just finished this edit!
Everyone please watch and/or comment!
Any thoughts?
I was supposed to get a few more clips but couldnt do it in time, so theyll be on the next one!




SUBSCRIBE! oh and follow me on twitter @Eoin_666
thanks
|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/10/2012 6:57 PM

The ender was sick

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/10/2012 7:03 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

The ender was sick

Thanks man!
there were alot more clips i was supposed to get involving other down rails, but i couldnt get to them because the rails WOULD NOT slide, even after i used all of my wax, so im going to grab my friends animal butcher pegs and get it done in the next edit.
I have countless clips of my doing this down rail and literally coming to a complete stop in the middle cause it was so damn sticky.
Aluminum rails are the worst

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/10/2012 7:11 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

The ender was sick

eod1214 wrote:

Thanks man!
there were alot more clips i was supposed to get involving other down rails, but i couldnt get to them because the rails WOULD NOT slide, even after i used all of my wax, so im going to grab my friends animal butcher pegs and get it done in the next edit.
I have countless clips of my doing this down rail and literally coming to a complete stop in the middle cause it was so damn sticky.
Aluminum rails are the worst

i have an aluminum rail as my practice rail... wax it completely... sides everything... then spray water or wd40(i used wd 40 but my friend used water on his) and then wax over it... itll slide amazingly... i keep a little wd40 wit me just in case... as for the edit.. havent watched it yet but knowing you it will be amazing!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/10/2012 7:13 PM

skateandbmx14 wrote:

The ender was sick

eod1214 wrote:

Thanks man!
there were alot more clips i was supposed to get involving other down rails, but i couldnt get to them because the rails WOULD NOT slide, even after i used all of my wax, so im going to grab my friends animal butcher pegs and get it done in the next edit.
I have countless clips of my doing this down rail and literally coming to a complete stop in the middle cause it was so damn sticky.
Aluminum rails are the worst

bmx4orlife wrote:

i have an aluminum rail as my practice rail... wax it completely... sides everything... then spray water or wd40(i used wd 40 but my friend used water on his) and then wax over it... itll slide amazingly... i keep a little wd40 wit me just in case... as for the edit.. havent watched it yet but knowing you it will be amazing!

Ill keep that in mind!
haha thanks man

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/10/2012 7:14 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i have an aluminum rail as my practice rail... wax it completely... sides everything... then spray water or wd40(i used wd 40 but my friend used water on his) and then wax over it... itll slide amazingly... i keep a little wd40 wit me just in case... as for the edit.. havent watched it yet but knowing you it will be amazing!

i was right! pretty sick... though you need to do more lines... i think if you started linking stuff even just small stuff it would be 100 times better...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/10/2012 7:17 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Thanks man!
there were alot more clips i was supposed to get involving other down rails, but i couldnt get to them because the rails WOULD NOT slide, even after i used all of my wax, so im going to grab my friends animal butcher pegs and get it done in the next edit.
I have countless clips of my doing this down rail and literally coming to a complete stop in the middle cause it was so damn sticky.
Aluminum rails are the worst

bmx4orlife wrote:

i have an aluminum rail as my practice rail... wax it completely... sides everything... then spray water or wd40(i used wd 40 but my friend used water on his) and then wax over it... itll slide amazingly... i keep a little wd40 wit me just in case... as for the edit.. havent watched it yet but knowing you it will be amazing!

bmx4orlife wrote:

i was right! pretty sick... though you need to do more lines... i think if you started linking stuff even just small stuff it would be 100 times better...

Yeah I know :/
Next edit will be much better!
I just really wanted to get these clips out, the next one im gonna go to town on

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/10/2012 7:23 PM

eod1214 wrote:

Yeah I know :/
Next edit will be much better!
I just really wanted to get these clips out, the next one im gonna go to town on

all your edits are awesome... im more saying as long as your not a prick if you start linking stuff you could easily get sponsored by somebody... and sorry if this offended you in anyway.. i just wanted to let you know... this was damn good!! i actually saved this as a favorite to get me hyped for riding!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

5/10/2012 7:29 PM

I know but if one stays,they all stay.............

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/10/2012 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2012 7:39 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

i was right! pretty sick... though you need to do more lines... i think if you started linking stuff even just small stuff it would be 100 times better...

eod1214 wrote:

Yeah I know :/
Next edit will be much better!
I just really wanted to get these clips out, the next one im gonna go to town on

bmx4orlife wrote:

all your edits are awesome... im more saying as long as your not a prick if you start linking stuff you could easily get sponsored by somebody... and sorry if this offended you in anyway.. i just wanted to let you know... this was damn good!! i actually saved this as a favorite to get me hyped for riding!

No offense taken at all!
I actually really appreciated that!
Ill deffinatly take that into account for my next edit.
And i lold at your reply to calafia




Sorry calafia :[

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/10/2012 7:44 PM

Loved the ice on the flat box at chenga. And you edited this one muh better. Good work ol pal

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

5/10/2012 7:59 PM

really awesome riding! although yeah like bmx4orlife said more lines would be sick and maybe less slowmo? if you like keep it but just me i could take it or leave it. good edit though- looking forward to this next one!

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/11/2012 4:08 AM

GUCCI!!

|

5/11/2012 8:06 PM

god damnit, i jsut realized i forgot to put the clip of me actually doing the hang 5. now i feel like a douche

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

5/12/2012 11:18 PM

as for the video, I think it was a two minute video that could have been compressed down to one. like there was too much time of nothing happening before and after the tricks.

|

.