Still looking for a new steed!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2017 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2017 1:35 PM

Now what about Hoffman? I know most of it is garbage but I'm talk the Lady Luck and Bama. They any good, anyone have one rode one. What's up? Let me know. Sweet prices for full Chromo and I'll change out the rims with my Shadows.... GO!

|

2/10/2017 2:56 PM

The Lady Luck is definitely the better bike as it has a sealed female front hub as opposed to the Bama's unsealed male hub, and full chromoly fork whereas I think the Bama only has chromoly legs (it's listed as "chromo legs" while the Lady Luck is listed "full chromo", that tells me the Bama's aren't full chromoly)

|

2/10/2017 6:42 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The Lady Luck is definitely the better bike as it has a sealed female front hub as opposed to the Bama's unsealed male hub, and full chromoly fork whereas I think the Bama only has chromoly legs (it's listed as "chromo legs" while the Lady Luck is listed "full chromo", that tells me the Bama's aren't full chromoly)

Was just checking out the Premium Duo and La Vida to. There in the 5-600 $ price range and full chromo. Fuck man there's a lot of decent completes coming out in that price range.

|