Stockpiling

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2015 11:31 AM

How many people stockpile on parts? I've been building a collection of TWW tires in 2.00.

|

8/29/2015 11:44 AM

TWW's, GLH's, extra chain, extra tubes, grips, and pegs...those are what I purposely have plus random other parts I've tried selling but no one has bought (rims, stem, pedals, handlebars). I need to get some extra bar ends to have around.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

8/29/2015 2:05 PM

I will pick up extra tires and tubes if i get a good deal. I only have 2 more glhs then i will be out sad

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/29/2015 2:44 PM

I regret not stocking up on some 2.1 GLH tires, sold the last ones at the shop recently so idk what I'm gonna so when I need a new back tire. Having ridden nothing but a 2.1 GLH in the rear since early 2007 is going to be weird changing that up haha.

Other than that, I only really keep tubes stocked up. 2 in my room, 1 in the tool bag in the car. In a way I also stock bearings & spokes, and other small parts, cause whenever I get something new or someone leaves an old wheel that's broken here and doesn't want it, I take all the nuts/hardware/bearings/etc, and keep them in a box. Along with the spokes too, extra spokes is always nice. Oh and chain pieces that came with my chain.

|

8/29/2015 4:01 PM

i just build up a stockpile of parts i end up with in deals and keep em around as spares

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/29/2015 4:15 PM

I've been hoarding Animal parts for trade..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

8/30/2015 8:08 PM

I just got a Ratchet hub and realized I couldn't run universal guards properly, so now I have to order the specific hub guard, which is discontinued by Gsport. Many places online still carry it, but I only have money for one, so hopefully I sell my hub within a year or two, or my guard will somehow not be obliterated by that time.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/30/2015 9:08 PM

I have my glh 2.25 for sale

|

8/31/2015 8:22 AM

I used to, then I started giving them away/selling them off. I have a handful of parts floating around.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/31/2015 10:40 AM

I recently decided to sell off most of my bmx parts that I've gotten over the years due to building a new bike and just no need to have it all. About until a week ago I had 4 pairs of cranks, 7 frames, 10 sets of bars, 4 wheel sets, 4 forks, 4 or 5 sprockets, 5 sets of pedals, a bunch of seats, bottom brackets, bar ends and grips, 5 stems, 6 tires i think. Some of the stuff was a little older but all was after market I've sold a bit of it but still have a lot to go lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/31/2015 2:40 PM

me, Never.. always the most trendy parts.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/31/2015 10:53 PM

if its a good deal or if someones just giving me shit ill hold onto it too. i mainly have tires and some frames and some mid school shit for a build when i get a frame.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "