Stoked

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 7:55 PM

what trick did you learn recently that you are stoked about. mine are nollie 360 & suicides

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

6/13/2013 7:58 PM

bunnyhop

|

6/13/2013 7:59 PM

Flairs and crankslides

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 8:08 PM

feebles and suicides as well

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

6/13/2013 8:09 PM

Put on my 8.1" Verde bars and suddenly I can manual forever. Was riding 8.75" Macs and couldn't manual for shit.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/13/2013 8:11 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Put on my 8.1" Verde bars and suddenly I can manual forever. Was riding 8.75" Macs and couldn't manual for shit.

I never can manual lol but I can hang 5 & hang 10(no footed one) like a boss lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

6/13/2013 8:12 PM

future FBM wrote:

Flairs and crankslides

sick as f

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

6/13/2013 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 8:14 PM

Learned unturndowns the other day, and leaned how to half cab nose manual across small manual pads yesterday

EDIT: oh yeah I learned 360 nose bonks out of banks too recently

|

6/13/2013 8:15 PM

I recently learned to hook tricks together a lot better. haha oh and i kinda invented a new little trick, idk if it was ever done before but it is like a nac nac where you bring your foot over the rear tire in the air and push the bike sideways but i dont kick straight and i bring it all the way around and over the toptube back over like a can can. Its pretty fun. Idk if its even been done but i can do it. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2013 8:16 PM

future FBM wrote:

Flairs and crankslides

JakeSalbert wrote:

sick as f

They are more so bb slides than crank slides. Kinda one or the other, either way I've been landing them for a couple days. Flairs were great till I broke my chain and still continued to try them chainless.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 8:17 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I recently learned to hook tricks together a lot better. haha oh and i kinda invented a new little trick, idk if it was ever done before but it is like a nac nac where you bring your foot over the rear tire in the air and push the bike sideways but i dont kick straight and i bring it all the way around and over the toptube back over like a can can. Its pretty fun. Idk if its even been done but i can do it. haha

I do nac to can cans. So I guess it has been

|

6/13/2013 8:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

future FBM wrote:

I do nac to can cans. So I guess it has been

It is kinda all at once. haha and its kinda like a circle the way it is, i am bad at explaining, id have to video it maybe. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/13/2013 8:32 PM

sliders and x-ups

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/13/2013 8:32 PM

future FBM wrote:

Flairs and crankslides

damn i was like woah flair and then i was like crank arm slides thoes are easy lol i havent thought about flairing but flips on the other hand are soon to be learened

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/13/2013 9:02 PM

future FBM wrote:

Flairs and crankslides

WallmartBMX wrote:

damn i was like woah flair and then i was like crank arm slides thoes are easy lol i havent thought about flairing but flips on the other hand are soon to be learened

You can't even crank properly. You only do bonks, when you can actually hold a crankslide that's when you can say they're easy.

|

6/13/2013 9:06 PM

I put my pegs on the left, so I'm getting use to riding goofy like Aaron Ross because I'm too broke to afford LHD.

|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

6/14/2013 12:23 PM

270 to smith stalls or itty bitty fakie smiths

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/14/2013 12:31 PM

360 piv..just went to 180 one day and magically did it o.O

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

6/14/2013 12:50 PM

I was trying to get my hang 5s back but i just can't push the bars forward enough with my shit shoulder! Everything else with them is getting pretty dialed in again. Once I'm in the balance point i can keep it there with my foot position but like i said its just keeping the bars pushed forward i cant do. Same goes with straight nose manuals. Before everything went wrong with my shoulder i could do 3-3.1/2 car parking spaces now i'm lucky if i can do 3-3.1/2 bricks haha! It'll all come back to me eventually!

|

6/14/2013 1:28 PM

I've recently learnt:
Oppo Feebles (Just put a fourth peg on)
Nose Manual to 180
ET to Can Nosepick 180
Sliders but where I turn the Bars the way you would if you were holding one and not getting out of it and then turning the Bars another 90 degrees the same way so I end up facing forward in an X-Up thing.
ET to 1 Footed Can
Feeble to Candy Bar
Opposite Feeble Stall on a 5ft quarter to 270 out.
180s straight in to a slider out, no straight fakieing at all.

|

6/14/2013 1:59 PM

finally got my oppo bar rewinds back..stoked on that

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

6/14/2013 4:22 PM

I am building up courage to try hop cans

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/14/2013 6:34 PM

Found out my crank slides are actually bb slides. Oh we'll they look cool

|

6/14/2013 7:10 PM

I learned footjam tailwhips, but I'm close to barspins and tailwhips so I'm stoked to finally learn some decent tricks. Also my 360s are getting better

|

6/14/2013 9:05 PM

Learned to ride cassette again, gonna be selling my coaster wheel soon. Felt like I wasn't using it to its full potential, and I like the engagement and being able to get speed in small areas with the cassette.

Also decided to try manual 180s for the first time and got one 5th or 6th try, and got a perfect one soon after that. Stoked.

Then I decided to try barspins and eliminated my chances of ever having kids by making the front end drop and landing with my balls on the back of my seat.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital