Stokedddd!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/11/2009 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:26 PM

So today I 180'd a six stair! A tall oneSmile
so you go across this road then you have to hop a curb right before the star set so you have like maybe one bike length before your falling to death then you land on a strip of concrete and on each side of you are poky bushes!

needless to say I am exited.

also If people who said they wanted me to make the tutorial would actually go check it out it would be appreciated no one even looked at it yet.

PHOTO VIDEO SECTION

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/11/2009 7:00 PM

sick bro

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/11/2009 7:06 PM

huss wrote:

sick bro

I thought so...
I am exited I mean at the rate I am progressing lately I should be able to drop a respectable edit next summer!

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/11/2009 7:07 PM

yes you shall

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/11/2009 7:07 PM

im so proud of u smile whats ur real name mayne?

|

12/11/2009 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:26 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

are you fucking kidding you will rape me...Please???

|

12/11/2009 7:14 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

funtington wrote:

like a school HALLway? or like hallie?

|

12/11/2009 7:16 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

funtington wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

like a school HALLway? or like hallie?

HALL like hallway yessmile
haha
they call me climax daddy in the streets! jk

|

12/11/2009 7:17 PM

haha wow weird but thats a sick bitchy ass name dawg! fo real

|

12/11/2009 7:20 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

haha wow weird but thats a sick bitchy ass name dawg! fo real

ah je je je jea my nigga straight up because bitches stay screamin callin mee climax daddy ya hurdddd!!

haha...did you have a good day today aswell because dam I am just hella stoked.

|

12/11/2009 7:24 PM

i did figured put how to 3 to fakie and make it look sick as hell on my mini and im stoked to read my post
good idea?
thats why im stoked!

|

12/11/2009 7:27 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

i did figured put how to 3 to fakie and make it look sick as hell on my mini and im stoked to read my post
good idea?
thats why im stoked!

Did not make total sense hahawink uhmmm I think you said like you are posting how to 3 to fakie a mini video?

|

12/11/2009 7:30 PM

i did but ti was dark u couldnt see shit! haha so i deleted it i did post it though just deleted it lol haha. ill make a goodie tommowow smile maybe a mini session edit?! smile

|

12/11/2009 7:32 PM

oh no not a how to on the mini haha just a flat 3 on flatground. do u need help with them?

|

12/11/2009 7:36 PM

sick man, im too cat to 180 a fuckin 3!

|

12/11/2009 7:42 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh no not a how to on the mini haha just a flat 3 on flatground. do u need help with them?

ha no man not to be cocky but I have them quite dialed.

And asnzbmx...Go for it man if you can flat 180 you can do a three stair.
the other day I was scared to 360 a four just said fuck it and boom got it.

|

12/11/2009 7:44 PM

180 a six...bumppppp!...im in the process of growing some balls to 180 this like island gap... its sweet.. its this elavated concrete island that my apt complex mailboxes are on.. id say its raised like maybe 2 feet?.. with grass and a curb about 3 feet wide.. i can hop up and hop off.. but i want to hop on and 180 off...itd look and feel so sweet.. theres also like a wedge going up to the mailboxes.. i want to ride up that and 180 the gap.. 180s feel so good when you get them clean off of big shit or a long gap... i just started doing big 180 stuff and im in love!

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/11/2009 7:45 PM

oh no man that aint cocky haha and so do i smile and birdguy fuck some 180 big stuff 3 that shit all day buddy ! smile

|

12/11/2009 7:47 PM

i love fast big 180 half cabs.. half cabs are so fun!

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/11/2009 7:48 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

180 a six...bumppppp!...im in the process of growing some balls to 180 this like island gap... its sweet.. its this elavated concrete island that my apt complex mailboxes are on.. id say its raised like maybe 2 feet?.. with grass and a curb about 3 feet wide.. i can hop up and hop off.. but i want to hop on and 180 off...itd look and feel so sweet.. theres also like a wedge going up to the mailboxes.. i want to ride up that and 180 the gap.. 180s feel so good when you get them clean off of big shit or a long gap... i just started doing big 180 stuff and im in love!

Dude i can totally invison that island gap that sounds so fun.

Just go for it man! Is there a large gap to 180 over?

Also honestly wesely I think 3's can feel cleaner but I love to hit big gaps and just do a mach thousand fakie to slider out feels so sexy!

|

12/11/2009 7:49 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

funtington wrote:

Dude i can totally invison that island gap that sounds so fun.

Just go for it man! Is there a large gap to 180 over?

Also honestly wesely I think 3's can feel cleaner but I love to hit big gaps and just do a mach thousand fakie to slider out feels so sexy!

not really at all.. probly 3 feet?

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/11/2009 7:51 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

oh no man that aint cocky haha and so do i smile and birdguy fuck some 180 big stuff 3 that shit all day buddy ! smile

i want 3s so bad... im close.. just gotta keep putting in work..

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/11/2009 7:52 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

hey man you want know what helps more than practice more than anything others will tell you, the secret to amazingly clean 3,s?

Also do that island tomorrow you dirty slut!

|

12/11/2009 7:56 PM

i love 3in big shit mayne

|

12/11/2009 8:00 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

i love 3in big shit mayne

sadly I have not 3'd big stuff like 3ish sets and some ledges.
I have only been riding 9 months now so I mean that has a big part in me not being able to do them.

|

12/11/2009 8:02 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

funtington wrote:

hey man you want know what helps more than practice more than anything others will tell you, the secret to amazingly clean 3,s?

tell me theeee secretsssss my frienndddd!

|

team fatcats fer life.

12/11/2009 8:04 PM

secret is spin and tuck :D thats all i do haha keep ur body shoulders and head turnign as u tuck! best advice ever hah imo.

|

12/11/2009 8:04 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

funtington wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

+1

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/11/2009 8:06 PM

funtington wrote:

ferthebirdz wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

+1

Alright pay close attention now I swear to god this is the secret the one and only secret...

CONFIDENCE!!! Its all about confidence guys! you can go try all you want but If you do not have 100% unfiltered aggressive confidence you will not be able to stomp them!

|

12/11/2009 8:12 PM

sometimes I wish people on here mountain biked.

there is a video called fluid-ride "ride like a pro," It teaches sooooo well how to ride aggressively arms bent using arms and legs equally made my riding so much better...

pretty muched polished a turd but you know haha.

|