Stolen

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2013 10:15 PM

My friends bike got stolen from his back yard today. He lives in the same city as me around Glendora/Covina/San Dimas area of so cal. Anyone who sees it or finds it for sale or something hit me up please. Has Demolition cranks, half link chain, Primo mix laced to Odyssey rim in the back, brown Cult Vans grips, that's about all the parts I could think of on his bike.

Photo

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/25/2013 10:23 PM

Damn, keep an eye on your local craigslist & surrounding areas. If you get lucky, the thief is a retard & will put it on there. He's a retard anyway, fuck people that steal shit. Make sure your buddy presses any & all charges possible so he learns. A thief in my town didn't learn his lesson until he got the shit kicked out of him & begged for mercy and charges pressed on top of that haha.

|

10/25/2013 11:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Damn, keep an eye on your local craigslist & surrounding areas. If you get lucky, the thief is a retard & will put it ...more

Haha, yeah I'm gonna keep an eye out on cl and ebay, I told him to also post a stolen add on cl.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 4:57 AM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Haha, yeah I'm gonna keep an eye out on cl and ebay, I told him to also post a stolen add on cl.

If you post a stolen bike ad on craigslist the who ever took it probably wont post an ad trying to sell it

|

10/26/2013 10:15 AM

BNC wrote:

If you post a stolen bike ad on craigslist the who ever took it probably wont post an ad trying to sell it

That's true but if hes smart enough not to post it on craigslist then posting the stolen add might get a few more people to keep an eye out.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 10:26 AM

That a nice bike dude. I dont know do you or your friend does this but my friend aways keep his receipt packing slip of all the parts and the frame he brought from danscomp other bmx shop online he had a WTP trust. So my friend bike got stolen over the summer so he had a other bike gt slammer so we went riding around we saw some kid riding on his bike. We strated following him about for 2 hours we throght he live really far but he dont he just was riding for 2 hours. So then he went to his house put the bike away we called the cops told them what happen. The parents and the kid came outside we told them what happen he said that he brought the bike from a freind we said do you have proff that you brought the bike he called his freind he said that i sold him that bike but they didnt have no proff that they brought it. We had proff that my friend brought the bike we showed the cops all the packing slips from dansconp of all the parts he brought that was it. The cops ask us did we want to press charges he told them no that how we got his bike back i suggest to keep the packing silps that would save your life im going to do that now.

|

10/26/2013 11:57 AM

Sewing a tracking chip into the seat should be something everybody should start doing

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/26/2013 12:06 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Sewing a tracking chip into the seat should be something everybody should start doing

adhered inside the BB shell somehow would work best and go unnoticed cause they'd be too dumb to check in there. I wrote my contact information on my rim strip haha

|

10/26/2013 2:38 PM

I should just tape a tracking chip inside the handle bars lol

|

My Fit