Stolen BMX in Fred MD Area

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2015 11:58 AM

Hello Im looking for this bike. It was stolen from my house in Myersville, MD. Gave police the serial but they haven't found anything. If anyone has seen or knows anything please let me know.

Premium Parts
- Guttershark frame (Black)
-1948 Spline-Drive Cranks (Black)
Shadow Conspiracy Parts
-Shadow Rims (Blue) with Maxxis DHT tires
-Interlock chain (Blue)
-Ravager Pedals (Blue)
Other Parts
-Cult Seat (White)
-Spray-painted blue handlebars
-ODI Super Soft Grips
-brake mounts/tabs removed

Photo

|

12/1/2015 12:21 PM

That sucks dude. Keep your eye out on craigslist for it.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/1/2015 12:39 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

That sucks dude. Keep your eye out on craigslist for it.

Craigslist, and check other nearby towns too.

Also find a way to search ALL of craigslist. I have even posted that a bike was stolen on CL and it helped.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2015 12:45 PM

http://frederick.craigslist.org/bik/5336905773.html

hit up this dude, just in case.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2015 3:42 PM

im bored so im literally texting the guy on craigslist right now, he's sending me pics and if thats the guy, I'm going to say ill think about it and let you know soon but if it is his, this guy needs to arrange a meet to "buy" the bike back and bring a couple friend and some paintball guns or airsoft and light him the fuck up, fuck bike stealers, orr the nice way would be just call the cops and set up a thing were they check it

|

12/1/2015 3:56 PM

bmxChuck wrote:

im bored so im literally texting the guy on craigslist right now, he's sending me pics and if thats the guy, I'm going to say ...more

crow bars, bats, etc not paintball guns or airsoft neither of those do the job, use a brick if needed. go gordon freeman on him.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

12/1/2015 4:01 PM

I live about an hour away I think. I frequent the York & Baltimore craigslists looking for stolen shit from around here. Fuck thieves, hope you get it back

|

12/1/2015 4:32 PM

he sent me thisPhoto

|

12/1/2015 4:45 PM

Wow dude real sorry im from gburg area seen ur ad posted on clist saying u were missing ur bike ill keep my eys open down this way

|

Built to abuse

12/1/2015 5:50 PM

Dang man i really hope u get this back

|

12/1/2015 8:47 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

crow bars, bats, etc not paintball guns or airsoft neither of those do the job, use a brick if needed. go gordon freeman on ...more

Seriously lol...paintball guns and most definitely air soft will not do shit. Get a 2x4 like 3' long...if you bring a brick but throw and miss he could use it on you. Use the 2x4 or like a nice gold club or baseball bat and aim for the joints like elbows, knees, etc....that'll give him a message lol

|

12/1/2015 9:02 PM

JPond53 wrote:

Seriously lol...paintball guns and most definitely air soft will not do shit. Get a 2x4 like 3' long...if you bring a brick ...more

Haha that would be awesome but dont get an assault charge over some douche.

If you find it on cl meet him in a public place so he cant hide your bike in his house

|

12/2/2015 10:31 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

crow bars, bats, etc not paintball guns or airsoft neither of those do the job, use a brick if needed. go gordon freeman on ...more

Hahhahaa

I bet no one here got the reference.

HL3 Confirmed.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/18/2017 11:48 AM

bmxChuck wrote:

im bored so im literally texting the guy on craigslist right now, he's sending me pics and if thats the guy, I'm going to say ...more

JonnyGanja wrote:

JPond53 wrote:

Seriously lol...paintball guns and most definitely air soft will not do shit. Get a 2x4 like 3' long...if you bring a brick ...more

I can tell none of you have been shot in the eye with an airsoft gun, it WILL incapacitate you pretty good, trust me, better being above board and legal on this one, get the cops involved if you do find it on CL and go and get it that way, that way you see the guy get arrested, because if i'm the guy that stole it and you meet me and you and your boys "fuck me up" with bats and crow bars where do you think my first stop off is once i get out the hospital? ....that right, the place he stole it from...ie your house, so unless you want a driveby/home invasion done on your house over a BMX i would urge you to think otherwise....don't take advice from jonny the plastic gangster.

|