Stolen Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2010 12:17 PM

My brothers bike just got stolen by a kid on his football team, and my brother watched him ride away on his bike, my brother has spent all of his money towards his bike and it sux to see it gone, this kid is gonna get his ass beat soo fucking bad, the kid was a local skatepark kid who has his own nice custom bike which makes me even more mad, ill try and video it if u want to see it

|

6/17/2010 12:20 PM

hell yea video that beatdown, good luck getting the bike back!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/17/2010 12:20 PM

call cgcaps haha since he in vegas and really beat some ass

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/17/2010 12:21 PM

beat his ass. id hate to watch someone ride away on my bike like that.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/17/2010 12:21 PM

ya lets see that shit i fucking hate kids like that

|

6/17/2010 12:23 PM

carjakester wrote:

hell yea video that beatdown, good luck getting the bike back!

yeah haha i really want to, and i got my bike stolen in january and i found the kid got my bike back then the next day in hoodies we jumped him

|

6/17/2010 12:23 PM

my advice, beat the shit out of him with a bar of soap in a tube sock
beat him unconscious and leave him for dead
dont fuck with someones bike, especially if he has his own

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/17/2010 12:25 PM

you know who took it, and your sitting at home posting this... go kick his ass and take it back before he makes it all ugley with paint and trites to sell it

|

crystal meth

6/17/2010 12:25 PM

brentrides wrote:

this

|

REFS: udbmx

WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

6/17/2010 12:26 PM

Harry95 wrote:

you know who took it, and your sitting at home posting this... go kick his ass and take it back before he makes it all ugley with paint and trites to sell it

sure am cuz we dont know where he lives but he has football practice with my brother at 3 and if he misses a practice then hes not on the team

|

6/17/2010 12:27 PM

Harry95 wrote:

this. people who steal bikes like that dont fuck around theyll have that shit stripped and painted so fast

|

6/17/2010 12:30 PM

Harry95 wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

this. people who steal bikes like that dont fuck around theyll have that shit stripped and painted so fast

hence why you beat him down and leave him for dead, then steal his money and or keys to his house so you can go ransack that shit and scare the fuck outta him

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/17/2010 12:30 PM

I would wait til he is asleep, then i would go inside his house into his room, knock him on the head with something big that would make him unconscious and then have a friend tie him up and drag him out of the car, toss him in the trunk, take him in the middle of the woods where noone can hear him scream, tie him to a tree, and beat the fucking shit out of him for a few hours, then cut the tree down, and water board him for a few hours while still beating him between douses of water, then untie him, and let him crawl away and kick him in the ribs every 5 feet he crawls, then bury him with just his head and balls sticking out, then go gather a fuck ton of ants and let them just bite the shit out of him for a few hours, then dig him up, and then curb stomp his face into the tree that was cut down then finally cut his fucking throat.

|

kobe bryant ready

6/17/2010 12:31 PM

spikez5 wrote:

I would wait til he is asleep, then i would go inside his house into his room, knock him on the head with something big that would make him unconscious and then have a friend tie him up and drag him out of the car, toss him in the trunk, take him in the middle of the woods where noone can hear him scream, tie him to a tree, and beat the fucking shit out of him for a few hours, then cut the tree down, and water board him for a few hours while still beating him between douses of water, then untie him, and let him crawl away and kick him in the ribs every 5 feet he crawls, then bury him with just his head and balls sticking out, then go gather a fuck ton of ants and let them just bite the shit out of him for a few hours, then dig him up, and then curb stomp his face into the tree that was cut down then finally cut his fucking throat.

i never knew u were like this haha

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/17/2010 12:32 PM

Id beat him up, and slice his tires. but hope he dont bitch to his parents

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/17/2010 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:07 AM

this is the faggot who took it
[LINK TO IMAGE]
He is gonna get rocked

|

6/17/2010 12:34 PM

spikez5 wrote:

Damn nigguh thats a great idea but we aint go no woods in vegas, but we do have desserts with scorpions and snakessmile

|

6/17/2010 12:34 PM

You know who has it, why is this a "bike stolen thread" and not "I got my bike back thread"?

|

6/17/2010 12:36 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
He is gonna get rocked

i wish i was in vegas atm lol

|

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

6/17/2010 12:37 PM

spikez5 wrote:

haha!

|

6/17/2010 12:38 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

You know who has it, why is this a "bike stolen thread" and not "I got my bike back thread"?

Cuz i dont know where he lives but he has to go to football practice sooner or later

|

6/17/2010 12:52 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
He is gonna get rocked

wigers theses days

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/17/2010 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2010 1:00 PM

shoot him in the foot w/ a 12 guage and let him suffer...that what i would do, then he pleades at your feet to stop then shot him face off

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

6/17/2010 12:58 PM

kohlnv09 wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
He is gonna get rocked

wow kick the shit out of this fag and u should do it in front of his whole team so they can see what kinda of pussy he is for stealing

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

6/17/2010 12:59 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

shoot him in the foot w/ a 12 guage and let him suffer...that what i would do, then he pleades at your feet to stop then shot him face off

good one...not

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/17/2010 1:00 PM

Bikerman951 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

good one...not

thanks...

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

6/17/2010 1:01 PM

brentrides wrote:

a pool ball in the sock would be better

hope ya get the bike back soon.why didnt your bro do anything?

|

6/17/2010 1:05 PM

spikez5 wrote:

THIS.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

6/17/2010 1:07 PM

spikez5 wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

THIS.

DEFINITELY THAT!!

|

Hi there. I like to BMX. Bye.

6/17/2010 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:07 AM

brentrides wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

a pool ball in the sock would be better

hope ya get the bike back soon.why didnt your bro do anything?

first he came to me all freaked out i told him to call the cops and file a report ,he ran after the kid but he threw it in a truck and the drove off hella fast, he went to his coach and said what happened, his coach called the cops and filed a report, if he shows up at practice hes gonna get rocked by the coach & cops

|