Stolen Felt Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2015 6:41 AM

I recently had my Felt BMX stolen at university and am trying to find some images/information to assist in recovering it. I do not have any photos but have found a similar picture online.
The bike was purchased around 2005, it is dark green, has both brakes and the 360 handlebar feature (stops cables tangling). The pedals are metal and my bike had a chain cover.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.Photo

|

8/2/2015 7:09 AM

I hope you get your bike back man.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/2/2015 10:17 AM

Yeah good luck finding it mate, i hate thieves

|

8/3/2015 5:38 AM

Thats a 24 right?

Will be easier to spot, those big wheels are gonna stand out at every skatepark or street spot...

Hope you find your bike and kick that guy in the ass for me.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

8/3/2015 6:02 AM

Check ebay, local garage sale sites, pawn shops, craigslist type of sites, call the police.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/3/2015 10:34 AM

Do you know your serial number?? It'll help the police apparently according to my local police station when my mountain bike got nicked. If you see the guy on your bike push him off and take it back. Do you have the receipt from when you bought it?? That way if you nick it back you wont get done

|

8/3/2015 11:07 AM

Liam82 wrote:

Do you know your serial number?? It'll help the police apparently according to my local police station when my mountain bike ...more

This. Serial number will prove ownership a lot better than screaming "that's my bike". Now if you do see some jackhole riding it, make sure they are A.) Alone, and B.) you can take them in a fight/they don't have weapons. You don't want to knock a dude down to then be shot/stabbed/attacked a few seconds later.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/3/2015 3:23 PM

https://velosurance.com

I have my bike insured for $2000 replacment cost and a $100 deductible. It's covers theft and is around $14 a month.

Sure does make me feel better when I lock my bike up on the street.

|