Stolen Highjack Frame or Stranger Quan frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2016 12:59 PM

Interested in a new frame when I get off military orders. Wanted some opinions on a these two frames the new Stolen frames look SOLID! or Stranger frame that also looks SOLID! any thoughts what would be a better buy?

|

10/19/2016 12:45 AM

Well the highjack frame is sig so whatever geometry you like

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

10/19/2016 6:45 AM

What is better quality though not prone to denting or cracking at headtube as easy

|

10/19/2016 11:33 AM

I personally would go with the highjack especially for that trans color it's available in. Geo on the stolen is sick but then again the quan has been available longer

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/19/2016 2:01 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

I personally would go with the highjack especially for that trans color it's available in. Geo on the stolen is sick but then again the quan has been available longer

Yeah Stolen really steeped their game up on these frames. The welds, gussets, and overall craftsmanship on them look solid! Stranger frames look really solid too. But one thing in particular I like about the stolen is the seatstays don't overlap to the top tube. They are welded to seattube. Ive heard that prevents cracking at toptube when not overlapped

|

10/19/2016 7:00 PM

MotiveLife27 wrote:

What is better quality though not prone to denting or cracking at headtube as easy

Well stranger is made for street and grinds and stuff like that check out Sean morr stolen frame no frame is going last forever it's what you like the most but I'd go with the stolen

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

10/29/2016 7:12 PM

Im leaning towards the Stolen frame....Stolen frames look real quality this time

|

10/31/2016 7:01 PM

Personally think both are terrible ideas. look into a Fit, FBM, or Sunday

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em