Stolen Talon Cranks? any good?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2014 6:57 PM

https://www.danscomp.com/products/452666/Stolen_Talon_Cranks.html

I know their still kinda new, but for hundred bucks, in 170mm and chrome and both sides? i gotta ask if anybody has got these things yet, and if so, are they any good? I was gonna go with fit indent cranks. but hey if they are good. i'll go with these with some Christmas gift money.

also, Thinking about getting this to weld onto my bike...
http://www.sandmbikes.com/product/custom/gyro-tabs/
might have my dad weld it on, or have my LBS do it... we'll see how it goes. advice on this as well maybe?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/7/2014 7:06 PM

i imagine the cranks being on the level of stock 48 spline cranks
don't bother welding tabs onto a frame unless it's an aftermarket, considering it might cost a decent amount, but for 100 or 125 you can get a used aftermarket frames with tabs already drilled

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/7/2014 7:13 PM

Thanks Steve, always a helpful guy! yeah i was questioning what might happen to the TT-HT weld strength afterwords... I could also just put a GTX-3 on just gonna have to wait till i get that STI and good integrated forks to do it... ugh money sucks.

I do have a Hyper Metro which is currently brakeless if anybody wants to buy me some Odyssey r25's, in chrome, a meckanic sti, and an ody GTX-3 kit for Christmas :D.... yeah never happening :/

got any suggestions for kinda budget cranks? 170mm, 8-spline, 19mm, chrome? RHD*/both side? like 50-100?

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/7/2014 7:32 PM

try albes. they have a set of used(brand new looking) device cranks

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/7/2014 8:25 PM

thanks Will do, Say Tom, Nice picture were'd ya get it

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/7/2014 8:31 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

thanks Will do, Say Tom, Nice picture were'd ya get it

I googled world of warcraft costume losers and this was on a later page. You like it? Nobody commented on it yet

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/7/2014 8:49 PM

I like em. Pretty nice

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/7/2014 9:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2014 9:03 PM

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/7/2014 9:16 PM

i had stolen mob cranks. they were the best cranks i have ridden

|

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HypeBMX

12/7/2014 9:25 PM

yeah i hear the mobs are great just dont come in any colors i like, cept black. might get a pair tho dont know yet. thanks for the suggestion Jake smile

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

12/7/2014 10:52 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

yeah i hear the mobs are great just dont come in any colors i like, cept black. might get a pair tho dont know yet. thanks for ...more

the fit indents are 123 with the 15 percent off code also i love mine only complaint is bolt drive gets loose 24/7 but thats normal

|

12/8/2014 11:51 AM

I love my indent 24 cranks but those stolens look alright for the price

|