Stolen Teams Cranks (yes, again..)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2012 2:42 PM

I know that theres the lifetime warrantee on the 2.5 cranks, what about the normal stolen teams?

|

Plymouth, England.

4/4/2012 2:51 PM

yes, liftetime/thread.

|

4/4/2012 2:58 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

yes, liftetime/thread.

i wonder why is doesnt say that the normal ones have a lifetime on any sites though dizzy

|

Plymouth, England.

4/4/2012 3:32 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

i wonder why is doesnt say that the normal ones have a lifetime on any sites though dizzy

well it does so shutup. and don't ask again because they do.

|

4/4/2012 3:36 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

well it does so shutup. and don't ask again because they do.

Smack!

|

I don't ride a BMX bike to look cool to others, I do it because it's fun and never do I think "Boy I sure am cool on my BMX bike."
- Capt. Nemo

4/4/2012 3:38 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

yes, liftetime/thread.

Quickeh. wrote:

i wonder why is doesnt say that the normal ones have a lifetime on any sites though dizzy

RiverSideRider wrote:

well it does so shutup. and don't ask again because they do.

i was jus sayin, cuz it doesnt say on any websites that ive seen..

|

Plymouth, England.

4/4/2012 3:42 PM

Quickeh. wrote:

i was jus sayin, cuz it doesnt say on any websites that ive seen..

My knowledge and experience> anything on the internets srlsy. But for real though, i have had mine for 3 years, i think i know about them. Let this thread die.

|

4/4/2012 3:46 PM

|

4/4/2012 3:48 PM

|

4/5/2012 8:09 AM

i just emailed custom riders, and then replied saying "I believe the lifetime warranty applies only applies to the 2.5 version cranks.", seriously fucking confused now

|

Plymouth, England.

4/5/2012 8:11 AM

they dont have lifetime warranty.

|

4/5/2012 8:18 AM

premium 1948 wrote:

they dont have lifetime warranty.

http://bmx.transworld.net/1000086247/news/stolens-lifetime-warranty-team-cranks/

look at the pic, near the bottom in the paragraph, it says "we now offer lifetime guarantee on all of our stolen team cranks"



dizzydizzydizzydizzydizzydizzydizzy

|

Plymouth, England.

4/5/2012 8:20 AM

Warranty and technical support?

Please contact us via email with any questions you may have; warranty [at] stolenbmx.com

http://www.stolenbmx.com/faq

|

4/5/2012 8:21 AM

Fondue wrote:

Warranty and technical support?

Please contact us via email with any questions you may have; warranty [at] stolenbmx.com

...more

doing it now cheers

|

Plymouth, England.

4/5/2012 10:54 AM

right guys, guy from stolen said..

"Hello,

Stolen Team & Stolen Team 2.5 Cranks are both covered by the lifetime warranty to the original owner. The warranty will apply to the arms only as they're unique to our design. The spindle and hardware will only be covered for 90 days from date of purchase.

Thanks for your interest in Stolen!

Best Regards,"

|

Plymouth, England.

4/5/2012 10:57 AM

seriously you had to email stolen to figure this out? they have been advertising them as having a lifetime warrenty for like 4+ years! god damn, vital is still full of idiots.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/5/2012 11:30 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

seriously you had to email stolen to figure this out? they have been advertising them as having a lifetime warrenty for like ...more

yes because i was confused, sorry if i dont see all advertising, im more into other sports than BMX, i spend other time doinng other stuff, hardly an idiot for not seeing all adverts ffs

|

Plymouth, England.