Stolen question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2014 10:54 AM

Is the stolen sinner v2 build kit any good? Looking to put it with a S&M ATF frame.

|

1/28/2014 11:41 AM

Uses pretty cheap, generic, and stock crap. Youre better off picking up this http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/281069/2014_United_Supreme_Build_Kit.html for just a little bit more. Way higher quality, will save you a ton of money in the long run.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/28/2014 11:52 AM

Photo
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/28/2014 12:32 PM

Yeah, its genérico, the united one is better.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/28/2014 3:48 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Uses pretty cheap, generic, and stock crap. Youre better off picking up this ...more

Yea I'll go with the united. I have to go with a cheaper frame though so is the verde cartel yeagle good for a trail/park/street frame? Mostly trail and park though

|

1/28/2014 3:56 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Uses pretty cheap, generic, and stock crap. Youre better off picking up this ...more

Txgoon wrote:

Yea I'll go with the united. I have to go with a cheaper frame though so is the verde cartel yeagle good for a ...more

The Yeagle is designed for trails. You should be fine.

|

1/28/2014 4:05 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Txgoon wrote:

Yea I'll go with the united. I have to go with a cheaper frame though so is the verde cartel yeagle good for a ...more

I feel that this has more of an all around geometry than the Verde. http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211691/2013_Black_Eye_Park_Pro_Frame.html
However, I would highly advise you to just save up another $40 for the BSD. It is much more worth it.

|

1/28/2014 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2014 5:10 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I feel that this has more of an all around geometry than the Verde. ...more

Alright thanks! I'm sure the 21.1 over the 21 isn't noticeable.

|

1/28/2014 5:53 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Txgoon wrote:

Not only is the Yeagle good for all around riding (watch a Brian Yeagle video, he does it all) It also stands up to the stress Yeagle puts on parts (again, see him ride) Get the Verde.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine