Stolen vs Verde

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2016 4:35 PM

Im reposting because nobody is giving me their opinions hahah. Im now deciding which bike I should get from Stolen Heist 2017 or Verde theory 2015. The main reason I include the Stolen Heist on my list is because its a new 2017 version and I hear good stuff about it. However, it seems like verde theory has better specs but the fact that its a 2015 version and I hear alot of negative stuff about the brand verde that it breaks soo easily makes me hesitant of what brand I should get. Please give me your opinions of which bike I should get. Please help me.

|

11/1/2016 6:41 PM

i don't know if this will help but i've owned a verde cadet 2011 and i hated it, it was made out of hi-tensile steel, kms, i bent the forks and almost everything else...from this day on, never buying a single verde product ever again

|

11/1/2016 7:15 PM

Psycho_Jon831 wrote:

i don't know if this will help but i've owned a verde cadet 2011 and i hated it, it was made out of hi-tensile steel, kms, i bent the forks and almost everything else...from this day on, never buying a single verde product ever again

....that would have happened to any hi-ten steel bike i would imagine. Not just a Verde. Their Full Chromo bikes are just like anybody else's full Chromo bikes, as are their hi ten steel bikes...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence