Related:
Create New Tag
Anthony Loves Subrosa Anthony Loves Subrosa
2/26/2018 10:32 AM

I was looking on PlanetBmx and saw that the Strada Nuova LP tires are on sale for $16 each! I was wondering if anyone here has ran the Strada Nuova LPs? How are they? Is the extra cash for the donnasqueaks worth it?

Ride for yourself and have fun

HondaCRFRacer HondaCRFRacer
2/26/2018 10:35 AM

Donnasqueaks are one of the best tires imo... just go with the Donnasqueaks...

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

adamnmexican adamnmexican
2/26/2018 11:12 AM

they're all made by the same company, get the cheaper ones.

It’s all bmx

TheDarkEnergist TheDarkEnergist
2/26/2018 1:18 PM

Odyssey has Chase Hawk signature tires in gum/black for $10. I picked up an extra pair because $20 for a set of tires is unbeatable

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

NateBrown62 NateBrown62
2/27/2018 12:53 PM
TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Odyssey has Chase Hawk ...more

You really cannot beat that..awesome find man

HardBMX_Tim HardBMX_Tim
2/27/2018 7:56 PM
TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Odyssey has Chase Hawk ...more

Got some Animal TWWs on Danscomp $10 a piece too. Going on the Raffle bike I'm working on.

I'm assuming the "LP" stands for Low Pressure, likely meaning it's a lower quality tire from a complete bike. Spend some extra for the BSDs, or look for some tires on sale if you're really concerned about cost.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

sean_gillis sean_gillis
2/28/2018 9:31 PM

I have the shadow valor tires and they have so far proven to be indestructible. And they have a layer of Kevlar in them as well do not much will be able to get through them.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP