Strange....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2018 5:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 5:14 AM

I was JUST looking at the General BMX Talk area (here) & I was looking for a particular post from a few days ago. When I scrolled down, to where there would normally be the "next page" script & then ads & other links, there was a break in the page and then the forum continued. Almost like I have all pages of this section of the forum on one page. I actually paged down to posts that were posted at the end of February. Now it's back to normal. Anyone else ever experienced this?

Update: It just happened again. Only int he "break" there's a small ad. To be clear, I'm not bitching about it. I sorta like it!

|

3/9/2018 5:13 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I was JUST looking at the General BMX Talk area (here) & I was looking for a particular post from a few days ago. When I ...more

Yeah this has been happening to me over the last couple of days

|

3/9/2018 5:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 5:17 AM

RumHam wrote:

Yeah this has been happening to me over the last couple of days

Maybe it's a new format they are toying with. I like it. You?

Update: Spoke too soon. Lost it.

|

3/9/2018 5:19 AM

Yeah I've been experiencing the same thing! Idk what's up with it but it's cool! They probably are trying some different formating with the fourm....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/9/2018 5:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 5:27 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah I've been experiencing the same thing! Idk what's up with it but it's cool! They probably are trying some different ...more

Or maybe it's a glitch that occurs if you happen to be on when the MODs are doing some admin stuff... & we are seeing their "easier admin layout" while they are "admin-ing".

|

3/9/2018 5:28 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah I've been experiencing the same thing! Idk what's up with it but it's cool! They probably are trying some different ...more

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Or maybe it's a glitch that occurs if you happen to be on when the MODs are doing some admin stuff... & we are seeing ...more

Haha or that.... idk I'm not really a techy guy lolgrin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...