Create New Tag

12/19/2019 10:19 AM

Anyone know what this frame is?

|

12/19/2019 10:57 AM

Sunday look at the wave downtube

|

12/19/2019 5:45 PM

I've never seen a Sunday with a downtube that thick. I think it's something else but I have no idea what. Front hub is also unlike anything I've seen.

|

12/19/2019 5:53 PM

Sunday Sniper Pro

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/19/2019 6:25 PM

Beamex wrote:

I've never seen a Sunday with a downtube that thick. I think it's something else but I have no idea what. Front hub is also unlike anything I've seen.

**thicc

|

12/19/2019 9:17 PM

Any chance you could get a close up picture of that detangler? Everything about this bike is weird as shit, but that detangler looks like it could take a hit from a .50BMG

|

12/20/2019 5:52 AM

Threw my back out just looking at this thing. Looks crazy overbuilt whatever it is.

|

Licensed Desk Jockey

12/20/2019 8:55 AM

Looks like one of them frames thick bikes use to make

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/20/2019 10:58 AM

I love how they put so much effort into making that thing Bulletproof, but then made that top tube to head tube joint weak as possible

|

12/20/2019 6:53 PM

This thing is trying to be identified over on the museum with no luck. I threw it up over here to get some more eyes on it. Not my post, just trying to help the guy out. From what I understand the front rim is not original to the bike. He is supposed to get additional pics. I will post them here.

|

12/20/2019 9:20 PM

kingbobr wrote:

This thing is trying to be identified over on the museum with no luck. I threw it up over here to get some more eyes on it. Not my post, just trying to help the guy out. From what I understand the front rim is not original to the bike. He is supposed to get additional pics. I will post them here.

Which country does this frankenstein ride reside in?

|

12/20/2019 9:43 PM

kingbobr wrote:

Ricochet wrote:

Which country does this frankenstein ride reside in?

I believe it is Portugal.

|

12/21/2019 5:53 AM

I'm wondering how much the previous owners modified it. I don't think there was ever a time when green purple and pink was a trendy colour scheme.

|

12/21/2019 6:50 AM

Beamex wrote:

I'm wondering how much the previous owners modified it. I don't think there was ever a time when green purple and pink was a trendy colour scheme.

The time is now

|

12/21/2019 7:30 AM

Beamex wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

The time is now

This bike screams 2005/6

|

12/22/2019 11:23 AM

The way the top tube is cobbled on the head tube, it's either a prototype, an accident that should have been destroyed before allowed to leave the factory, or homemade... Weird for sure..

|

12/25/2019 8:20 PM

A few extra shitty photos.

|

12/25/2019 8:35 PM

It looks like somebody saw a new Sunday, thought they still wanted an S&M Warpig so they smoked meth 1/8 per hit and after about 10 hits in they built this fucking monstrosity.

|