Stranger

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2013 5:00 AM

did this company die or something ? anyone know if they will be droping new frames anytime soon

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

5/24/2013 5:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/24/2013 5:13 AM

The problem with Rich Hirsch (The Owner) He is very well known for starting up companies that offer quality products, putting everything into them (Forgetting the other 15 companies he has on the go lol) & then when the popularity dies down he either scraps them (Take Fremont for example) or he puts them on the back burner to concentrate on one of his other companies. Hes just dropped a shit load of new Lotek stuff & a few of the Stranger team have left, he was having a hard time getting the parts to the states too! You will either see them fade away into the past or they will come bouncing back with a new parts line up & back like nothing has ever changed.

|

5/24/2013 5:42 AM

Thats sad

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/24/2013 7:11 AM

Charlie C. told me Stranger won't do parts anymore, but it will become a clothing brand.

|

5/24/2013 7:32 AM

Dunno but i've got Dream Machine in the post, their websites shat out at moment, they seem like a cool brand, they've picked up Eddie C lately aswell.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/24/2013 7:38 AM

They are a bunch of worthless pot heads. I have nothing against some good ol' Mary-J but I like to see one fucking video or picture without them getting stone or wasted. That doesn't make you cool, plus you really effect bmx in a bad way.

Point is: I hope they go under and become somewhat useful to society.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/24/2013 7:39 AM

future FBM wrote:

They are a bunch of worthless pot heads. I have nothing against some good ol' Mary-J but I like to see one fucking video or picture without them getting stone or wasted. That doesn't make you cool, plus you really effect bmx in a bad way.

Agreed, except for the going under part.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/24/2013 7:55 AM

future FBM wrote:

i ride really good after a cali kush L or J

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/24/2013 8:01 AM

Their contract fell through with whatever company was making the parts. And their having a hard time finding a new company to make parts to keep them afloat. I saw it somewhere online in an interview with Charlie. So Rich offered him, Craig, Eric the option to leave for better things with no hard feelings. I have no idea if they will find a new factory or just die out

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/24/2013 8:08 AM

id rather see kids smoking pot than cigarettes

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/24/2013 9:23 AM

I've been wondering about them too. The site is down and we really haven't heard or seen anything new from the brand in awhile. As far as putting product out though it doesn't seem like they've ever been a very consistent brand so who knows whats up with them. I really do hope they can get their shit together, they make nice parts and the quality on my Daytripper is amazing.

|

5/24/2013 10:04 AM

Fad3r wrote:

I've been wondering about them too. The site is down and we really haven't heard or seen anything new from the brand in awhile. As far as putting product out though it doesn't seem like they've ever been a very consistent brand so who knows whats up with them. I really do hope they can get their shit together, they make nice parts and the quality on my Daytripper is amazing.

same here i really like my day tripper kinda wish i would of got the dream machine to while they were on sale to bad i didn't

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/24/2013 11:05 AM

Stranger makes frames & parts and are clearly copying every other company that makes frames & parts, therefore you should not get anything from them.

|

5/25/2013 5:00 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Stranger makes frames & parts and are clearly copying every other company that makes frames & parts, therefore you should not get anything from them.

You have no fucking idea about the brand and its owner Rich Hirsch do you? They don't copy anyone.

|

5/25/2013 6:16 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

You have no fucking idea about the brand and its owner Rich Hirsch do you? They don't copy anyone.

I was making fun of the OP by saying that cause he always makes retarded fucking claims about companies copying other companies such as Cult copying everyone just cause their parts are similar

|

5/25/2013 6:26 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

B(avaria)mx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I was making fun of the OP by saying that cause he always makes retarded fucking claims about companies copying other companies such as Cult copying everyone just cause their parts are similar

Poor newbie lol

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/25/2013 8:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

B(avaria)mx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

everyone knows cult/cunt copies other company's because there a bunch of FAGGOTS

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/25/2013 8:23 AM

future FBM wrote:

dumbest thing ever, so all the other bands that hide it makes it okay? lol

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/25/2013 9:37 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

everyone knows cult/cunt copies other company's because there a bunch of FAGGOTS

What's a company is? And there are a bunch of faggots where? Did the illuminati steal your grammar skills?

|

5/29/2013 1:09 PM

wow

|

Photobucket

5/29/2013 2:47 PM

anyone know what happened to sputnik

|

5/29/2013 2:54 PM

chad88 wrote:

anyone know what happened to sputnik

their frames sucked ass

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/29/2013 3:02 PM

why wont this guy just GET THE FUCK OFF VITAL?
i don't like cult a ton, but some of their parts are decent, like the match, which is a mix, one of the best hubs ever, and you just make yourself look like an idiot by calling them a copycat
every company copies other companies ideas, pretty much

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

5/29/2013 3:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i don't like cult a ton, but some of their parts are decent, like the match, which is a mix, one of the best hubs ever, and you just make yourself look like an idiot by calling them a copycat

Pivotal seats. MacNeil owns that patent. Also Sunday must copy odyssey for using 41 thermal. What about odyssey copying kenda? Kenda makes/made some or all odsy tires and are also made of rubber, just like kenda. Lets face it.....the illuminati is everywhere

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/29/2013 4:17 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

CUNT
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

5/29/2013 4:50 PM

their frames sucked ass

No.

|

5/29/2013 7:39 PM

illuminati, your fucking retarded, i think you forgot to get your stock kink frame warrantied after finding a small weld defect.

anyone get the joke? its also goes with sundays signature

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/29/2013 7:49 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote: CUNT

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

5/29/2013 7:54 PM

LOL.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.