Stranger Thrash Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2014 8:13 PM

What's the difference between the old and new ones that were released?
Also any idea how to identify them?

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

3/12/2014 8:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/12/2014 8:36 PM

I think the main difference is they're stronger Ive always heard the first ones had a problem snapping at the bottom weld so I'd imagine they fixed that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/12/2014 8:49 PM

I would ride a pair

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/12/2014 8:59 PM

They OG's had holes in the bottom. the re-realesed ones which im not sure if they ever made it to the public didn't have the nubs coming down below the clamp section.

OG's
Photo

i cannot find pictures of the re-realesed ones.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/12/2014 9:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

They OG's had holes in the bottom. the re-realesed ones which im not sure if they ever made it to the public didn't have the ...more

isn't eric L riding them?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/12/2014 9:14 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

They OG's had holes in the bottom. the re-realesed ones which im not sure if they ever made it to the public didn't have the ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

isn't eric L riding them?

He's riding the newest rendition. the v3 id like to say.

Stranger came out strong with these the v1's were solid or S&M made(Cannot remember which)
I know of 2 pairs that all cracked at the bottom weld.

The v2's were the nub-less ones that i think Eric Bahlman had on his bike before we went to volume.

The v3's as i like to call them are what Eric L is riding now which has the nubs again... good call!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/12/2014 9:15 PM

Found the fuckers!
Ugly as sin!
Photo

|

3/12/2014 11:58 PM

|

Bruh

3/13/2014 12:32 AM

Dam, they dont look like any other bar. Its cool.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/13/2014 1:36 AM

thanks for the help , heres a pic of them they look like the v1s hope theyre not some other 4 piece bars [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICKwink,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

3/13/2014 3:18 AM

They are the V.1's, I have a Pair Myself. The V.1s look exactly like the Photo You've posted!

My Thrash Bars...
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/13/2014 7:10 AM

Almost thought the pic looked like federal 2020's from memory. I could be way off. I've landed on my head a lot and I like to drink

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/13/2014 4:19 PM

So the bottom of the bars are they capped or open on the v1's ?

|

BikeCheck Refs:

3/13/2014 4:48 PM

oscar5788 wrote:

So the bottom of the bars are they capped or open on the v1's ?

opne?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/13/2014 5:54 PM

T-rider wrote:

opne?

yeah just like the end of your bars how its a hole then you plug it with a bar end

|

BikeCheck Refs:

3/13/2014 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 6:26 PM

I wonder if Sean Ricany rides them

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/13/2014 6:41 PM

Open im pretty sure. ask topsey to confirm.

|

3/13/2014 7:15 PM

They're Open!

|

3/13/2014 8:43 PM

I went to check them out today and they were closed...ended up not getting them not sure if i should have just bought them

|

BikeCheck Refs:

3/13/2014 9:33 PM

I think You made the right decision Mate, If They were the Closed End, then they might not actually be Thrash Bars! I'm Looking at the Photo You posted & the ones I posted & they are AWFULLY Similar! They MIGHT be the Taiwanese Made Thrash Bars? There was a VERY Small Batch for Thrash Bars made in Taiwan a couple of Years back before Stranger went into Hibernation! If I were You, I'd look into getting Fit Benny L Bars, There are numerous people on here that will sing there praises to You! They have 4 Upsweep also which is super comfortable & good for the wrists! Especially if You're an older Rider with Messed Up Wrists from Years of Hard Drops! smile

|