Stranger parts good?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2015 11:04 AM

Just wondering if anyone knows people who have tried Stranger parts. What part? Did they like it? Thanks!!

|

10/4/2015 5:19 PM

They are meant to be pretty decent from what I have heard, getting a stranger ballast front hub next month laces to a ribcage. One of my friends has some of their stuff and thinks they are very good

|

10/5/2015 7:36 AM

I've heard good things, a bunch of locals have some stuff and seem to like it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/5/2015 8:25 AM

Good stuff

|

10/6/2015 7:52 PM

I have the stranger crux rim. It hasn't been damaged in any way, but I hate it. I hate it because it has a gigantic sidewall, so it takes me 15 mins to change a tube

|

10/6/2015 9:58 PM

I have the xxl rims, which are cool. I like how they make my front tire much bigger. If only they could finally get their haze tire released already, would be nice.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.