Street Riding At Dawn (6-AM Give Or Take)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2016 11:49 PM

the feeling of riding so early in the morning, many hours of riding time as well, watching the sun come up riding through the city. What do you guys think about this?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/17/2016 11:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2016 12:43 PM

I ride at night . Usually around 12-2am I leave . Night life is fun . Morning , super early with no traffic on a nice day and some good tunes is what BMX is about to me , the feeling of joy just cruising around and steezing a hop here or there is the best .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/18/2016 12:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2016 12:14 AM

Early morning riding is the bomb. During the summer I go to bed early and wake up early, justvto go riding in the morning. Clear skate parks. Nobody to bother you at street spots. Everything seems so much more calmer and enjoyable.

|

1/18/2016 2:06 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I ride at night . Usually around 12-2am I leave . Night life is fun . Morning , super early with no traffic on a nice day and ...more

Couldn't have said it better man

|

1/18/2016 10:50 AM

agreed with all...during the summer.
during the winter riding at night is brutal. i do it anyway...but still brutal.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/18/2016 12:46 PM

I'm too tired to go ride in the morning , but at night is pretty fun

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/18/2016 3:20 PM

When I would ride my bike to high school years ago we'd always meet up at a spot near school around 6:40-7am and ride for about an hour-hour & a half (Had to be at school and in homeroom by 8:20am if I remember)

but that hour-hour & a half was so relaxing. Even in the months where it would be hot as fuck at the end of the day, it was nice & cool and there was very little traffic, no one to bother you, nothing. It was awesome feeling.

Although I do agree with Brayden that riding around midnight is fun as well. During the Summer when the nights are cool and you can just cruise around at full speed is even more relaxing. My favorite time to ride is around 5-6pm when everything's closing and you can go pretty much anywhere, during the Winter though it sucks ass cause it's dark by then and super cold

|

1/18/2016 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2016 3:23 PM

I love morning rides! clear parks, nobody around, cool 65-70 degrees, and it feels really peaceful, like random burst of energy or happiness or something. I ride my best in the morning. Except winter. Fuck Winter.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

1/18/2016 8:28 PM

i envy you people who can get up like that in the morning. i'm always wide awake at night, but morning i don't want to do jack.

started riding at night. freezing cold, but i want to be able to ride with more confidence by spring. really looking forward to the time change

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/19/2016 12:21 AM

It really depends on the season for me, but I usually never too late after sunset because I have bad eyesight and it really scares the hell out of me sometimes. If I don't have school, I can definitely force myself to ride as soon as dawn rises. If school is in, I'll try to ride before 7:37, which is the time for high school. I have late starts on Wednesday's, which starts at 9:27, so it's all really coming down to me committing to riding early enough to have time. In a few months, I'm going to college, so we'll see how it goes. And weather is obviously a factor, considering I live in California and it's mostly either too cold or too hot.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/19/2016 4:15 AM

I usually get a flat session in the evening but an early morning flatland session sounds good too...

|

It’s all bmx

1/19/2016 6:46 AM

deepdiarrhea wrote:

i envy you people who can get up like that in the morning. i'm always wide awake at night, but morning i don't want to do ...more

Its all in your sleeping schedule.

|

1/19/2016 7:37 AM

I struggle to get motivated in the mornings but will occasionally go out early on a Sunday to have a ride before the shops open. In the evenings there's still plenty of people about so riding street is tough. Sunday evenings aren't too bad though.

When I was younger and a bit more reckless, me and my friends would get drunk on a Friday afternoon, end up in a club or something, then stay up until we were sober and ride at 3am. That was always good because everywhere was empty and quiet, and we'd still be stoked on the stupidity of being drunk. I don't drink at all now, and I don't condone it all. But we had fun

|

1/19/2016 8:49 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

It really depends on the season for me, but I usually never too late after sunset because I have bad eyesight and it really ...more

I live in Canada.... Be happy with the weather you have! Haha

|

1/19/2016 9:57 AM

I have no option but to ride at night due to work and college. On Saturdays if I'm not lazy I get up early and ride, but that rare lol

Also Florida summers are brutal its not really a good idea to ride in the middle of the day.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/19/2016 10:04 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I ride at night . Usually around 12-2am I leave . Night life is fun . Morning , super early with no traffic on a nice day and ...more

Yesss, /nightwalks/ are the best and even better when you bring the bike along.

|

1/19/2016 11:54 AM

I LOVE getting to the park early in the morning and riding solo or with 1-2 people. Screw going when there are 22387428374928 kids trying to feeble to 180 the ledges.

I wanna cruise around and do manuals and rocket mannys.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura