Street pegs?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2013 11:00 AM

I'm currently running Trick Sticks though i rarely ride park anymore. I'm looking for a good street combination that slides well on almost any surface and will last a while. Can be any combo, I don't have to have to have matching pegs. On other older threads I've heard Animal and Shadow, but I'm seeing if there's any newer pegs that are better. Thanks! Cleanness and durability!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/23/2013 11:02 AM

the new gsport plegs look good and yeah shadow little ones are good and animal mk3s are really light

|

8/23/2013 11:03 AM

Animal. Gsport. Shadow all good pegs

|

Bruh

8/23/2013 11:06 AM

chad88 wrote:

the new gsport plegs look good and yeah shadow little ones are good and animal mk3s are really light

Like I said, I want long lasting, and I don't care about weight. I know plegs won't last for street

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

8/23/2013 11:14 AM

plegs last if you rotate them like you should. i ride fit og pegs

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/23/2013 11:23 AM

tomdon wrote:

plegs last if you rotate them like you should. i ride fit og pegs

On concrete though? I want my peg to last longer than a few months

|

8/23/2013 11:46 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

On concrete though? I want my peg to last longer than a few months

I always ride on concrete ledges and i have a KHE freestyle pegs which are chromoly core with a plastic outer core in the back which has been on my bike since i started grinding so around a year or a little more. an in the front i have a wethepeople slim toxic which has also been on my bike for a year and if you want you can get plastic sleeves for them too.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

8/23/2013 11:49 AM

for full metal, id say probably bone deth coffee grinders. for metal/plastic combo, prolly shadow little ones

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/23/2013 12:41 PM

Shadow little ones all the way.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/23/2013 6:29 PM

Bonedeth diet grinders chromo slide awesome and the front is abit longer to help lock into crooks/ tooth's etc

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/23/2013 6:32 PM

Gump wrote:

Bonedeth diet grinders chromo slide awesome and the front is abit longer to help lock into crooks/ tooth's etc

How durable?

|

8/24/2013 12:37 AM

They have lasted me year and a half easy and they have 95% life left on them.

Steel pegs will out last aluminum or plastic pegs hands down. They also slide better than aluminum Ones

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/24/2013 1:32 AM

Doesn't matter. If they are chromoly you'll be fine

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/24/2013 6:48 AM

Gump wrote:

They have lasted me year and a half easy and they have 95% life left on them.

Steel pegs will out last aluminum or plastic pegs hands down. They also slide better than aluminum Ones

Aluminum is better on rails and angle iron.. I bought my trick sticks when I only rode park. Time to get streezy though lol

|

8/24/2013 7:17 AM

Animal Lino Gs are thick and super long lasting

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/24/2013 9:12 AM

i ride fit og with the wizard sleeves, super slick but much more durable than most plastic sleeves/pegs

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/24/2013 10:00 AM

i say cult butter, they come with an extra sleeve and if you don't wanna buy more sleeves then boom you got a cromo peg.

|

8/24/2013 12:08 PM

cult butter. been running them for a month or so now. and i ride street and little park here and there. and they are holding up great. just rotate them every so often when they start to get a flat spot.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/24/2013 6:30 PM

Any animal pegs. I mean even sooo many pros with sponsors that make pegs still run animal pegs instead of their sponsor pegs. For example, broc raiford is with odyssey which carries 3 types of pegs and he runs butchers.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/24/2013 10:25 PM

Anything that's 4140 chromoly such as animal linog's or bone deth coffee grinders. I run fit ogs and they've held up well.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/24/2013 10:30 PM

The Stolen Silencers are pretty great. Had them for like a month, slid on everything with no effort.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke