Stress freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

6/9/2014 9:41 AM

Taken directly from The Merged:

http://themerged.com/spotted-stress-freecoaster/

[LINK TO IMAGE]

The Stress BMX crew out of Russia are working on a Freecoaster with apparently a new set of internals which they claim does not use the Ezra or KHE systems which moist coasters use at the moment. I’m interested to see whats going on inside here, im hoping its as impressive as the outside because that hub shell is awesome!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/9/2014 9:48 AM

Lol "moist coasters" but i am HIGHLY anticipating this. Russians! Hopefully this will be on sale in America.

I speculate that it will in fact have a stronger axle, as for the rest of it, i really dont know, It seems like (since they didnt show the ends of the axle on the picture, they are keeping the axle and stuff a secret. So there must be like a true female axle. I am probably wrong though.

Any info other than "different" on the internals would make me happy. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/9/2014 10:00 AM

I saw this on their instagram earlier, I'm with Mr. Maximus on this their Disco Hub has a True 14mm Female Axle, So would it be too much of a jump to assume this has too? I'd be stoked if that were true! Why hide the ends of the Axle??

|

6/9/2014 12:57 PM

Topsey wrote:

I saw this on their instagram earlier, I'm with Mr. Maximus on this their Disco Hub has a True 14mm Female Axle, So would it ...more

Because it is probably a male, at least for testing purposes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2014 1:43 PM

this thing looks pretty badass. should be interesting with the whole different internals thing goin on

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 1:54 PM

I'm curious about the internals, outside of that it reminds me of older hubs I had with an old trek Subdude bike my bro gave me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2014 4:16 PM

I've got to say that looks awesome. hope the internals give a new high in reliability. I'm almost as curious for this as i am for the G-Coaster smile
Good old Russians

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/9/2014 4:31 PM

Russian parts are an "eh" to me but that shell is worth a shot..

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/9/2014 4:42 PM

Seems legit
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/9/2014 5:01 PM

Is brave and stoic. Like Russian turnip

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/9/2014 6:05 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Seems legit

Holy fuck.

I dont know what blew my mind more, the riding or the TCU video with good music that goes well with the riding.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/9/2014 8:41 PM

Seems legit

the second to last clip, WTFFFF

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/9/2014 9:21 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Is brave and stoic. Like Russian turnip

bahahahhaha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/9/2014 9:43 PM

Seems legit
HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Holy fuck.

I dont know what blew my mind more, the riding or the TCU video with good music that goes well with the riding.

Lool i doubt that was tcu's choice of music pretty sure it was the russians haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/10/2014 3:11 AM

Topsey wrote:

I saw this on their instagram earlier, I'm with Mr. Maximus on this their Disco Hub has a True 14mm Female Axle, So would it ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

but theyd hve to test the female axle somehow? so maybe not.

and i reckon it'll be incredibly similar to most fc.... the clutch might act the other way? pushed into the hub shell instead of being pulled? or it might just be that they have internals made to fit a bigger axle which technically wouldnt be using KHE's internals.. although looking t the wording, they said different system, so maybe it is something completely new? or maybe something like the old khe rolex? even though that is still khe, its fair to say most coasters dont use that systemhaha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/10/2014 7:34 AM

Photo
|

6/10/2014 9:23 AM

Topsey wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

and i reckon it'll be incredibly similar to most fc.... the ...more

I'd bet they would eventually, maybe or maybe not right away. Prototypes are usually super expensive, so using parts that exist to get the internals dialed might be a solid choice.

I could be wrong, but this is what I might consider first and foremost, just to minimize R&D costs.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2014 9:28 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

and i reckon it'll be incredibly similar to most fc.... the ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

I'd bet they would eventually, maybe or maybe not right away. Prototypes are usually super expensive, so using parts that ...more

This is what Tree is doing for their coaster. Theyre just testing the waters with the clutch system (ezra style I do believe) with a generic hubshell and shemale axle.

They already know the axle is strong and have tested it before, so theyd just be focusing on the clutch of the coaster. Putting an axle that has already been proven to be amazing isnt necessary for a prototype, just extra money down the drain.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/10/2014 9:50 AM

In Soviet Russia, Coaster is not free.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/28/2014 6:22 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Hahahahahaha well played

|

7/28/2014 8:20 AM

Luffy wrote:

Hahahahahaha well played

R u fukin serios m8

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

7/28/2014 8:47 AM

DATES PEOPLE

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/28/2014 10:02 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Luffy wrote:

Hahahahahaha well played

In Soviet Russia, thread revives you!

|

7/28/2014 11:25 AM

Talked to the Stress guys via email.
Still no US distributor yet.
sad

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/9/2016 8:17 AM

Anybody need some parts? We are here in Moscow now, headed back to AZ soon

|