Stripped Driver locknut, Ezra Opus rear wheel.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2013 7:06 PM

Well this has been like this since i purchased the wheel. It is an aluminum locknut that holds the driver in place. I think it is getting to the point that if i take my wheel off again it may not stay on anymore. I feel that i may be able to ghetto rig it though.. haha I doubt they will warrantee it until they get more wheels. So do you guys know where i may be able to get another driver lock nut for it. It isnt like normal ones, its like stepped so the driver fits on it different.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:16 PM

pics of it?

just email them anyway

|

5/27/2013 7:21 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

pics of it?

just email them anyway

Hmm i dont wanna take my wheel off honestly haha, too much of a risk.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 7:30 PM

This is why A. I will never buy "Trade Price" "Discounted Top Spec" parts & B. I would really prefer my hub to be 100% female if not 100% I.E Shemale axle to at least have press fit collars. NO threaded/Lock Nut B.S!

|

5/27/2013 7:37 PM

Topsey wrote:

This is why A. I will never buy "Trade Price" "Discounted Top Spec" parts & B. I would really prefer my hub to be 100% female if not 100% I.E Shemale axle to at least have press fit collars. NO threaded/Lock Nut B.S!

Other than the gsport, what other female axled hub is completely female? haha and what has the press fit collars?

|

5/27/2013 8:27 PM

Topsey wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Other than the gsport, what other female axled hub is completely female? haha and what has the press fit collars?

The shadow btr is. The feamale axle for odyssey and shadow raptor are legit. The tree

|

I'm on the vital legit list!