Related:
Create New Tag
MaximusBikes MaximusBikes
5/27/2013 7:06 PM

Well this has been like this since i purchased the wheel. It is an aluminum locknut that holds the driver in place. I think it is getting to the point that if i take my wheel off again it may not stay on anymore. I feel that i may be able to ghetto rig it though.. haha I doubt they will warrantee it until they get more wheels. So do you guys know where i may be able to get another driver lock nut for it. It isnt like normal ones, its like stepped so the driver fits on it different.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

sundaybmxRR sundaybmxRR
5/27/2013 7:16 PM

pics of it?

just email them anyway

5/27/2013 7:21 PM
sundaybmxRR wrote:

pics of it?

just email ...more

Hmm i dont wanna take my wheel off honestly haha, too much of a risk.

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

Topsey Topsey
5/27/2013 7:30 PM

This is why A. I will never buy "Trade Price" "Discounted Top Spec" parts & B. I would really prefer my hub to be 100% female if not 100% I.E Shemale axle to at least have press fit collars. NO threaded/Lock Nut B.S!

5/27/2013 7:37 PM
Topsey wrote:

This is why A. I will ...more

Other than the gsport, what other female axled hub is completely female? haha and what has the press fit collars?

tomdon tomdon
5/27/2013 8:27 PM
Topsey wrote:

This is why A. I will ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

Other than the gsport, ...more

The shadow btr is. The feamale axle for odyssey and shadow raptor are legit. The tree

I'm on the vital legit list!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals »

THE SHOP