Strongest frames

Related:
Create New Tag

4/2/2014 7:43 PM

Of all the major bmx companies, which one builds the strongest most durable frames? Opinions?

|

4/2/2014 7:50 PM

Most people would say sunday. Although FBM, solid, S&M, and others are know to make top quality frames. And i must say, my skavenger feels super strong.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/2/2014 7:54 PM

Terrible-1
S&M
Sunday
We The People
Probably Kink
Bone Deth
Skavenger
Volume

|

4/2/2014 8:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2014 8:13 PM

Out of the frames I've seen or heard of breaking/failing the least, I would say

Terrible One
Bone Deth
Sunday
FBM
Skavenger
Subrosa
Standard
Solid


Any frame can & will dent if you hit it hard enough, and any frame can crack.

|

4/2/2014 8:07 PM

STANDARD BYKE CO

|

4/2/2014 8:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2014 8:34 PM

WTP and No Fitwassat

|

4/2/2014 8:36 PM

Sunday and Gurrea make the strongest frames out

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/2/2014 8:43 PM

Anything can break. It's the company/warranty behind it that matters.

Quality: FBM, S&M/Fit, Solid, I hear Sundays warranty is good also, though I don't care much for them.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

4/2/2014 9:00 PM

Standard.
S&m, Solid, or FBM are also in that top echelon.
Not to say any are unbreakable.
Or that other companies make shitty frames. But for best of the best, those are my picks.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

4/2/2014 9:02 PM

Barcode, STA, Soundwave

|

4/2/2014 9:08 PM

Fiend , Federal , S&M. I'd love to have ne of those frames.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/3/2014 12:11 AM

Sunday probably..

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/3/2014 12:18 AM

Again, Standard STA(Stronger Than All). This is not an opinion. It is a Fact. Research the history of this company, then you will know. Some other companies come close but not number 1.

|

4/3/2014 6:23 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Again, Standard STA(Stronger Than All). This is not an opinion. It is a Fact. Research the history of this company, then you ...more

Right, so please can you direct me to where the results from testing them against EVERY SINGLE FRAME currently or past on the market are please?

|



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)


4/3/2014 8:09 AM

I like Sunday because they use Odyssey's 41 Thermal heat treatment process on some of their stuff, including a lot of frames. (My Sunday Tudor bars are 41 thermal as well.)

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

4/3/2014 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2014 10:05 AM

A to Z

Bone Deth
BSD
Cult
FBM
Federal
Fiend
Fit
Mutiny
Pedal Driven Cycles
Solid
S&M
Skavenger
Subrosa
Standard
Sunday
Terrible One
Volume (Vessel IS Heat Treated)
Wethepeople

So There Is A SHIT TON Of Frames To Choose From There!

|

4/3/2014 9:05 AM

The standard 250 l series frame looks intriguing.

|

4/3/2014 10:01 AM

Topsey wrote:

A to Z

Bone Deth
BSD
Cult
FBM
Federal
Fiend
Fit
Mutiny
Pedal Driven Cycles
Solid
S&M
Skavenger
Subrosa
Standard
Sunday
...more

Standard
United

|

4/3/2014 10:05 AM

I Can't Believe I Forgot Standard!!! I've Seen 2 United Frames Break In The Past & Quite A Few Parts, Kinda Put Me Off!

|

4/3/2014 10:17 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Again, Standard STA(Stronger Than All). This is not an opinion. It is a Fact. Research the history of this company, then you ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Right, so please can you direct me to where the results from testing them against EVERY SINGLE FRAME currently or past on the ...more

There reputation alone backs up my statement. Look up the history of the company. Plus ive been around the block a few times so I have been able to see the progression of these companies through out the years and make that judgement for myself. The only people that would more than likely disagree with me are all these young bucks today than know nothing of the industry and how it works and think whatever is the latest TREND is the best thing on the market. So prove me wrong. What do you think is the best company out there?

|

4/3/2014 12:52 PM

S&M and FBM aswell

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/3/2014 1:02 PM

Bone Deth frames seem really strong but I don't know about their dent resistance.

Sunday Soundwave (the frame I own and love very much) barely flexes at all, feels SUPER solid, and has wave tubing. I always seem to mess up some sort of grind here and there so I am grateful that my frame is dent proof. If the Soundwave didn't have wave tubing, I would have dented it plenty of times by now!

I understand that frames aren't indestructible and even the best of frames can break. All I am saying is, if many of us on this website had Bone Deth Creepoziod frames, we wouldn't snap them.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/3/2014 2:15 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Again, Standard STA(Stronger Than All). This is not an opinion. It is a Fact. Research the history of this company, then you ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Right, so please can you direct me to where the results from testing them against EVERY SINGLE FRAME currently or past on the ...more

michael.eckhart wrote:

There reputation alone backs up my statement. Look up the history of the company. Plus ive been around the block a few times ...more

No offense and I'm not trying to be douche, but you sound like instead of doing research you suggest that you did it. Your argument is an unsupported opinion, and arguing it is pointless. Just pointing it out, you can have it, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that your argument is invalid. But standard is badass. I'd ride a Standard over Sunday or
Terrible-1 any day.

|

4/3/2014 2:46 PM

Wait i had a old stock colorado and its still going hard.
Very heavy though, like 8kg heavy

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/3/2014 2:51 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Right, so please can you direct me to where the results from testing them against EVERY SINGLE FRAME currently or past on the ...more

michael.eckhart wrote:

There reputation alone backs up my statement. Look up the history of the company. Plus ive been around the block a few times ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

No offense and I'm not trying to be douche, but you sound like instead of doing research you suggest that you did it. Your ...more

No offense taken. Im just saying through years of experience ive seen what works and what doesnt. Terrible One is also good. Actually the original guys that started Standard back in the day eventually split off and Started Terrible One and Metal Bikes. Standard just re-opended there machine shop around 2007 and are making a strong come back. But yout right I have no hard evidence to back me up. lol. Piece brother.

|

4/3/2014 3:54 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

There reputation alone backs up my statement. Look up the history of the company. Plus ive been around the block a few times ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

No offense and I'm not trying to be douche, but you sound like instead of doing research you suggest that you did it. Your ...more

michael.eckhart wrote:

No offense taken. Im just saying through years of experience ive seen what works and what doesnt. Terrible One is also good. ...more

Seems legit. But that's interesting. I was looking at those stems they had and was disappointed they didn't have them in polish.

|

4/3/2014 4:03 PM

Id say frame over 5lbs but its more of an opinon than a fact...

Fbm, sm are 100% my bet
sunday are pretty good too with the 41 thermal and waves tubes...

But I recently dented my den resistent downtube so I kinda lost faith in them

|

4/3/2014 4:03 PM

I'd something that's Chromoly, heat treated, and has top/bottom gussets would be your best bet.

|

4/3/2014 6:35 PM

bone deth

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"