Stuck...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 6:32 PM

Don't wanna be "that guy" but my dude offered me a near new shadow raptor to stun wheel for my remix to fly front.

Raptor is 14mm male

Remix is a fresh female axel with 4 rides on it plus endurance bearings.

Color isn't an issue in this case so I'm not going into it.

Whatcha think? Raptor or remix? My remix has been good to me but vital guys love their raptors.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/23/2013 7:08 PM

whatever you feel. remix has 4 berings in hub shell. i had an og mix and i loved it. but i loved my raptor when I had that too and it was great with 4 pegs. my mix didnt take so kindly to my dsg but my raptor did. if you go raptor I have a female axle for it i'll give you cheap. but both are solid hubs so it's preference I guess

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/23/2013 7:08 PM

Id stick with your remix but that's me idk how a raptor rides or a remix I have a cinema double wall with the stockn 9t hub on it lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/24/2013 11:22 AM

So bump

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/24/2013 11:29 AM

I'd keep your wheel if there is nothing wrong with it..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/24/2013 1:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 12:55 AM

Sup2u

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/24/2013 2:34 PM

I had my Raptor for over a year without a problem.
Some of my riding buds had theirs forever too without a problem, only a snapped axle after like 5 years of abuse.
I have heard of issues with the springs in the driver from some Vital users but never had to deal with anything like it in first person.
It's up to you those are both solid setups, I know both rims and hubs pretty well and I gotta say they're all solid as hell so it's really up to you.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"