Stuck Pedal

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2012 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2012 8:27 PM

I know there's already forums made but im lazy to look, lol okay well i have an odyssey twisted pedal stuck on my left side crank and i know to turn it Clockwise and i used PB Blaster but i only let it soak for 5 min. I used a long pole and a 15mm wrench too, any ideas?

|

5/25/2012 8:23 PM

Yeah,wrong attitude............

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/25/2012 8:25 PM

Well perhaps if you were not so lazy you would be able to get it off.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

5/25/2012 8:26 PM

What do you mean? Lol

|

5/25/2012 8:28 PM

& im not lazy to get it off, i just need some other ideas that would help dude.

|

5/25/2012 8:31 PM

if you ask me nicely, I will tell you what you're doing wrongwink

|

5/25/2012 8:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Can you please help me with my stuck pedal problem, i can't seem to get it off. I would appreciate it(:

|

5/25/2012 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2012 9:03 PM

Dc5 Boy! wrote:

Can you please help me with my stuck pedal problem, i can't seem to get it off. I would appreciate it(:

haha that's better cool

your left side is reverse threaded, so when loosening it, you'll wanna turn it to the right to loosen, got it?

|

5/25/2012 9:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/25/2012 9:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dc5 Boy! wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

haha that's better cool

your left side is reverse threaded, so when loosening it, you'll wanna turn it to the right to loosen, got it?

Reverse threaded means turn clockwise to loosen. Not anticlockwise. He's turning it the right way.

|

5/25/2012 9:11 PM

Try soaking it in PB blaster for a day then using the long pole and wrench method. If that doesn't work then your crank thread might be stripped, which pretty much means there's no use and you'll need a new crank arm if you want to use a different pedal.

|

5/25/2012 9:17 PM

brianoob wrote:

Try soaking it in PB blaster for a day then using the long pole and wrench method. If that doesn't work then your crank thread might be stripped, which pretty much means there's no use and you'll need a new crank arm if you want to use a different pedal.

I'm letting it soak in it right now, I'm going to let it do it over night and see what happened tomorrow

|