Stupid Friends

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2013 5:49 AM

I'm pretty sure we all have at least one friend that doesnt have as much common sense as the rest xD Me and my friend Robbie were cruising, both sitting down going pretty fast, and he decides to not pay attention to whats in front of him. He smashed into my back axle and broke one spoke and bent another on his front wheel. You guys have any stories about shit like that???

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

5/30/2013 6:44 AM

mate of mine wasn't paying attention and forgot about his situation... earleir that day he had messed up his brakes so they weren't working very well. So on the way home there is this huge as hill and he fuckin hauls ass down it. Ath the bottom there is a junction. Just as we get to it it goes red and I manage to stop but he has to weave thru traffic and was lucky to not hit/get hit.

|

Bruh

5/30/2013 6:53 AM

I have one of those friends who never pays attention what happens around him he always hits someone and doesn't even look who he just hit .

|

don't overthink it just do it !

5/30/2013 7:28 AM

My freinds dont really ride and suck more than i do. One kid will ditch me and ride home because "im bored" because he is too bad/scared to try anything.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/30/2013 8:26 AM

Every little 5 year old at the skatepark.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/30/2013 9:01 AM

well this happened to me i was airing this huge box and i don't kmow why but i was somehow hit this rail that is between the box so my bike stopped and it threw me to the cement floor face first

|

5/30/2013 9:59 AM

one of my friends hit a parked car haha, we were riding down the street and I guess he zoned out and smacked into the back of a truck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 10:49 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

one of my friends hit a parked car haha, we were riding down the street and I guess he zoned out and smacked into the back of ...more

I did that once... Broke my thumb lol.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

5/30/2013 11:11 AM

A while ago, me and 6 friends more were cruising, and me and another friend were away them, so we stop and wait them. Then one of my friends appeared a little far, he was saying all the time ¨i haven´t got brakes!¨. Obviusly it was a joke. He were fucking fast, and he was 0.5 meters away, he suddenly brake as fast as he can. He inmediatly do a nose whelie (mtb one) and he jump over his bars and fly until he landed on my friend´s mtb. It was fucking hilarious.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/30/2013 11:14 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

one of my friends hit a parked car haha, we were riding down the street and I guess he zoned out and smacked into the back of ...more

Broughton wrote:

I did that once... Broke my thumb lol.

ive done it too haha, broke me nose the last time that happened

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/30/2013 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2013 1:35 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

my friend did this once but he was on a longboard and he was looking at me and talking and he nailed a car haha. another one of my friends will pick up the back of his bike and pedal it as fast as he can with his hand and sneaks up on you and puts the tire on you. shit hurts

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

5/30/2013 2:36 PM

Well i am that friend , one time me and 2 friends were bombing a hill and me riding brakes for a few weeks , not used to brakeless yet decided to try and skid. My foot got too far under the seat and the bike slid out from under me ,so i rolled on the ground and my friend behind me hits me in the ribs and flips over his bars. He did a front flip , hitting his head on the ground (had a helmet on) and landed on his feet continuing to run down the street. My friend with more common sense had stayed further back and just slowed down and laughed his ass off…

|

5/30/2013 2:38 PM

Oh my God i have too many stories about this. haha There is a kid that is a habitual line stepper, this kid has 0 sense, will try anything, beats the living shit out of his bike, goes nuts, and is partly retarded (i always thought so at least). This kid humps anything he can, randomly pisses in the street, says way too many gay jokes to make anyone possible uncomfortable, thinks he can do all the tricks ever, tries and fails. haha he does not give one shit and never will. I will give one story, one time he pissed me off to the point i had to check him back on the other side of the line. I was doing 360s to fakies on a super mellow bank by my house and i was with a bunch of my other friends that rode too and he smacked me with this plastic sword i had no idea where it came from and he asked me if i saw the musical the nutcracker, i knew where he was going and he straight up hit me in the nuts, for no reason. I ripped his bike out from under him and threw it off the building and into the bush. Then he got all upset and went to my porch and acted like he was gonna dump my box of stuff off and i told him to not do that and that id seriously kick his ass if he even thought about it after that. He didnt talk for a while... haha oh, he was the kid that tried a backflip in that one video i posted on here a while ago. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/30/2013 2:46 PM

my and n of my old friends went down this hill on our mtbs and he decided to cut me off and i crashed right into him and flew over my handle bars.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/30/2013 3:21 PM

My friend tried going up a vert wall as someone came down the vert wall and they collided and the guy he hit broke his collarbone

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2013 3:32 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Every little 5 year old at the skatepark.

this lol i hate whei i wear a tank and little kids are like look he has armpit hair

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/30/2013 5:06 PM

i got a friend wouldn't say hes stupid he just doesn't pay any attention to anyone else around him when he rides one day we were riding down this street heading for the local skate park he decides to do a 180 to fakie completely forgets i'm literally like right be side him (our bars would have touched if my olds were the same size as his) he 180s scares the shyt out of me i turn into the other lane going the opposite way and almost hit a bus riding with him is like death he likes to show off in front of people who don't ride and if your near him when he pulls a trick your almost certainly fubar depending on what he does and where it happens

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

5/30/2013 5:44 PM

Some kid we were riding with the other week wasn't paying attention AT ALL while riding down the road and I look over, and he SLAMS into the back of some parked car and completely fucks the rear windshield.

|

5/30/2013 5:54 PM

Id count myself in being one of those guys at times.
Hopped a road gap at the end of a line and was so happy that got it all first time that i didn't pay any attention to where i was going and ended up slamming into a pole then rolling off the worth that wa just over from the side walk and falling into the river.

Was a pretty good day. also i have the tendency to do manuals and landing my back wheel on others seats

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/30/2013 6:15 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

this lol i hate whei i wear a tank and little kids are like look he has armpit hair

Ahahahaha. this thread was a success

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!